Thanks to the first two subscribers! - page 8

Take a screenshot of the face, check it out, feel sorry for it :)

Zeleniy:

I don't know where to say this, but I need this psychologically.

I came out of the bar last night, went to the road to get a taxi, a car pulls up and four people run out and start pounding on me. That's how I spent the evening, I don't know what or why.
If it was one on one or two on one, they'd be rolling in their own grease.

It's so funny it makes me want to cry, now it's got an ear like a Cheburashka.

That's too bad!

Zeleniy:

I came out of the bar last night, went to the road to hail a taxi, a car pulled up and four people ran out and started hitting me. That's how I spent the evening, I don't know what or why.
If it was one on one or two on one, they'd be rolling in their own grease.

Were they subscribers?

i_logic:
Were they subscribers?
=) no, who didn't have time to subscribe

Now I know what sambuca is. DJ says, let's try sambuca, you'll like it, you won't forget it.
Really hot stuff, I won't forget it =)

Now that's sad for sure, on Friday or Thursday I was told it would fly by, turns out it won't.

Zeleniy:

Now that's sad for sure, on Friday or Thursday I was told it would fly by, turns out it won't.

It's a bit late to wake up.

Everything has already been discussed in the next thread.

Contender:

It's a little late for you to wake up.

Everything has already been discussed in the next thread.

It was working. I'd have had an accident if I'd seen that, and no one even hit the brakes there. Looks like a fake.

Zeleniy:
It was working. I'd have had an accident if I'd seen one and there wasn't even anyone hitting the brakes. Looks like a fake.
Oh, come on. The most appropriate thing to do when driving is not to jerk off.

Contender:
Oh, come on. The most appropriate thing to do when you're on the move is not to fidget.
I understand that you have to keep your cool, but you have to understand that a man has a non-arbitrary reaction, self-preservation, you can no longer be aware of your actions, it takes many years of training, just like the market, you need to suppress your instinct, and there are no such pills yet.