Annals of the mql5.com forum - page 9

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Commodity Exchanges, questions, discussion.

Zeleniy, 2013.08.05 17:07

I tried gasoline and coffee a couple of years ago, I do not even remember what happened.

quote taken out of context... but it sounds interesting :)
not using verbs in a sentence is fraught with curiosities.

Went to bed last night and read this on my phone, couldn't sleep for another hour =)

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MetaDriver:
It's easier just to measure pussy, then.

Repetitive Patterns and Other Regularities

Alex_Bondar, 2013.08.07 23:44

Not easier, that's exactly what was meant)) Measuring xyz, bisic approbation etc... The merits correlation is far more weighty than any clever rhetoric.

An interesting topic for many: What's new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - big changes are coming

MigVRN:
Super important clarification - in my opinion this data should be put in the help!(why isn't it still there??? )

Rosh, 2013.08.09 11:30

Maybe because no one reads it? MetaTrader 5 HelpUser InterfaceData Window

An interesting topic for many: What's new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - big changes are coming

TheXpert, 2013.08.15 14:29

Supplement.

hrenfx: Я написал цикл for! - Он отлично считает нужную только мне одному хрень. Если его запилить в MQL5 то в клауде он всех порвет, и будет считать со скоростью 1 млрд. баров AskLow BidHigh в секунду!

Renat: Are you stupid?

The Public: How could I be! Why do you want to get banned? Well, the for loop is such a cool thing, it's a real strategy tester, and what a fast one at that! And why is it that you do not understand such a bright head as hrenfx!!!

C-4 : Yeah, I don't know what he's talking about, but he's a fool for sure!

Urain:

Don't fuck with me :)

An interesting topic for many: What will be new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4?

Urain, 2013.08.08 20:05

The spread of a 1-minute bar (and MT5 history is made of 1-minute bars) is equal to the difference between Ask and Bid at bar opening.

SZZY: Rosh sent me toMetaTrader 5 Help, I meant MQL5 Reference. I think it would be wise to put the information about how spread is calculated in MQL5 Reference, because that's what everybody uses. At least here.

Here:

lucky_teapot: The data from there is broken down into archives and split into subdirectories half an hour long on average.

What Type of Analysts for Diversification?

aharata, 2013.08.24 18:15

If we imagine there is a hell of a kitchen) and a caustic toxic appeared before him) with diversification. And the kitchen thinks, how to dump the toxic, the kitchen sees, stops and gives kotirs, so that the maximum load was - that is, correlates the footwork - if you put it that way).

That's how a corrosive toxic looks at the stops to correlate and select instruments or change stops)?

ps - don't go into the annals)

Well how not to..... will be forgotten after all... will disappear into the archives...

Here:

yosuf 2013.08.25 15:47

5. Расшатаю основы эконoметрики, в части, предполагающей поиск подходящей функции для описания конкретных экономических, и не только экономических, процессов;