Pricing in signals - page 4

tol64:
No. About the one before that. ))) And I would also pass by the fact that the manager's portfolio is a mess and chaos. And that, too, speaks volumes. )))
What is chaos? Be more specific.....

IvanIvanov:

If you think it's a machine - https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/977 - you're wrong, it's human....

Man or automaton is not the point. The point is that the balance curve is drawn by martin. I haven't analyzed the history in details, because I can't parse the site, but I just visually reviewed the trades. But obviously, these are not the signals I will subscribe to, because I can draw such curves myself, of course, for the time being.

Reshetov:
Man or machine is not the point. The point is that the balance curve is drawn by a martin. I didn't analyse the history in detail, because I can't parse the site, but I just visually reviewed the trades. But obviously, these are not the signals that I will subscribe to, because I can draw such curves myself, of course, for the time being.
Well, what can I say, read Kiosaki, time - it will judge everyone..... on the poor and the rich....

IvanIvanov:
Well, what can I say, read Kiosaki, time - it will judge everyone..... on the poor and the rich....

Read. The market will indeed judge everyone. Can't argue with it.

By the way, here are the signals of another Martin lover, who is also on my blacklist with you.

IvanIvanov:

If you think it's a machine - https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/977 - you're wrong, it's human....

~200 trades a day - a human? And in different currencies?

IvanIvanov:
What is the problem? Be more specific.....

After looking at such a portfolio, it is immediately obvious (at least it seems that way) that they are going through everything in a row in the hope that something will shoot out. The investor does not need a manager or "manager" to do this. He may open many demo accounts and observe the results of different trading tactics. Everything is the same and even better, because all conditions in strategies will be clear to him. More confidence in the manager if he opens one real account and does not aim for thousands of percent per annum. My minimum is six months for the account and you can already have a closer look at it.

//---

I would also be interested to see the manager's expectations. This refers to automatic trading. That is, let it be the test results from the tester and the manager declares that the result will be approximately the same in real trading. And after six months of trading it is possible to draw some conclusions. Of course, it should not be three trades a year. Because one of my criteria is to take the maximum profit from the main trend (daily chart), which may be once or twice a year. And this may be quite a lot of deals.

Everyone, of course, may have their own selection criteria. ))

Reshetov:

I read it. The market will indeed judge everyone. Can't argue with it.

By the way, here are the signals of another martin addict, who is also on my blacklist with you.

What's the deal with martin? Multisettor assuming locking, I don't see doubling on the share distance....

tol64:

After looking at such a portfolio, it is immediately obvious (at least it seems that way) that they are going through everything in a row in the hope that something will shoot out. The investor does not need a manager or "manager" to do this. He may open many demo accounts and observe the results of different trading tactics. Everything is the same and even better, because all conditions in strategies will be clear to him. More confidence in the manager if he opens one real account and does not aim for thousands of percent per annum. My minimum is six months for the account and you can already have a closer look at it.

//---

I would also be interested to see the manager's expectations. It is about automatic trading. That is, let it be test results from a tester and the manager declares that the result will be approximately the same in real trading. And after six months of trading it is possible to draw some conclusions. Of course, it should not be three trades a year. This is because one of my criteria is to take the maximum profit from the main trend (daily chart), which may be once or twice a year.

Everyone, of course, may have their own selection criteria. ))

For example, I see, from my portfolio, that EAs are losing - and people are trading - in profit -.....

All you see in the plus - are people - different people - my good friends....

A100:
~200 trades a day person? And in different currencies?

Hello, everyone.

I see my trading bones are being rewritten.

For those who doubt that I trade with my hands I will not prove anything.

As they say, if you don't like it, don't eat it.

I can tell you that I have money and I earn it, and theorists have come up empty-handed.

IvanIvanov:

I can see, for example, from my portfolio, that advisors - are losing - and people - are trading - in the plus.....

All you see in the plus - are people - different people - my good acquaintances....

The glitch on the site revealed one of your good acquaintances - Alexander Saltz

grover58:

I see my bones in my trade are being rewritten.

Can you share your experiences on how you do it?