Pricing in signals - page 2

Zeleniy:
It's a market, there would have been no offers, then there would have been no competition and you wouldn't be paying 5 roubles per signal (or free), but 5k.

Do you remember the times..... when there was only radio in the cities?

No well, no one canceled the elimination and analysis, but nevertheless, envy the real score under the power to read all that will be more indicative than the demo.

Yes, and the "owner" of the signals will be more responsible, so to say, otherwise we get the second championship, the risks are turned up and forward...

Although one does not prevent the other, so let there be races on "supercars" =) Let's have a year-round championship! :)

IvanIvanov:

Do you remember the days..... when only radio was in the cities

I was told by old traders from Ulyanovsk that they used to draw charts on millimetres, those were real traders =)

IvanIvanov:
Choose the INVESTOR!
To the investor, of course. Does anyone say otherwise? )) But to the argument that mrProF brought up, only real should be considered. And if the demo, you must check only on the demo. And then your trousers will be safer. ))
Документация по MQL5: Предопределенные переменные / _Digits
Документация по MQL5: Предопределенные переменные / _Digits
  • www.mql5.com
Предопределенные переменные / _Digits - Документация по MQL5

tol64:
To the investor, of course. Does anyone say otherwise? )) But to the argument that mrProF brought up, only real should be considered. And if the demo, then check only on the demo. And then your trousers will be safer. ))
And what is the term for checking a demo account on a demo for investing real?

Zeleniy:
And what is the deadline for checking the demo account for real investments?
Until the "Signals" tab in the terminal connected to the real server appears.

Zeleniy:
And what is the test period of a demo account for investing real ones?
As long as the demo manager doesn't turn into a real one. ))

tol64:
Well of course to an investor. Does anyone say otherwise? )) But to the argument that mrProF made, only real should be considered. And if the demo, then check only on the demo. And then your trousers will be safer. ))

Let everyone decide for themselves! For their own money!

.... As they say in our office about predictions..... Are you willing to vote with your money for your opinion? .....

And what will you do when you see a curve like this https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/977 for six months.... e.g.....

Zeleniy:
And what is the test period for demo accounts to invest real ones?

Well, right now it's a month for anyone, it's not clear what's next, there's no pricing mechanism...

Not even that, it's already possible, now for free, later probably for a fee...

Reshetov:
As long as the tab "Signals" in the terminal connected to the server with the real will not appear.

Well, I won't advertise it, some brokers already have it working for real... RoboForex for example.

In FC it will be introduced this year, I'm already mooching there on the forum :-) Login - the same ....

I can give an affiliate :-) Address in a personal ......