Repetitive patterns and other patterns - page 16

komposter:

Yes, the beginning was quite clear, but now it's subjective markup with elements of peeking at other TFs.

I suspect that the trick is that everything is beautiful only on the history. Online constructing a "correct" channel is a real hassle.

So I do not know. To enter by trend according to confirmation by levels as an option?

Reshetov:
Malevich is resting. The Hermitage and the Louvre are already locked in a deadly battle for the right to acquire this picture.
Um, even in my nubile opinion it's better than your gold dust, Reshetov's Perseptron and the like.

TheXpert:
Um, even in my nubian opinion it's better than your gold dust, Reshetov's Perseptron and the like.
Of course it's better. Who's arguing?

TheXpert:

Your last picture doesn't stand up to even the most superficial criticism.

And it started out in good health.

Subjective? Yes. But so far I haven't found the best system to explain price reversals, except from the borders of channels and other shapes. Some people may argue that I have chosen figures that are already finished. Those who read my posts will see I was trying to predict new channels or moves within old channels. So far not so bad. That's why I don't understand this criticism.

gpwr:

But so far I have not found a better system to explain price reversals other than from channel boundaries and other shapes.

It's just a matter of monetising these very sacral figures, so that a three-fingered figure does not come out.

Reshetov:
It's just a matter of monetising these very sacred figures.
Will you stop offendingly flubbing all over the forum?

Reshetov:
It's just a question of monetising these very sacred figures.
Trade with your hands. That's how you monetise them. Automated trading is as far away as the moon. But to automatically trade the net back and forth without understanding where the price is relative to levels and borders is not enough money for deposits. I introduce a new term: nervous grid.

gpwr:
Subjective? Yes. But so far I haven't found the best system to explain price reversals other than channel boundaries and other patterns.

Erm, you're not setting the objective correctly, imho.

Why do you need to explain the reversals? The normal goal is to make money on the movement.

I'm almost 100% sure you can't describe the price range with the hard rules of your channel strategy. There will always be failures.

So maybe you don't need to explain it and just look for the working points.

For example -- a 3-touch and then a reversal -- anything to substantiate it? I don't think so. Straight to the downside.

The breakout point is in the middle of a new channel. I doubt it. No way.

But -- the breakpoint could be support/resistance if it reverses -- plausible and logical -- why not test it?

That's the spirit in which I propose to think.

TheXpert:

Erm, you're not setting the objective correctly, imho.

Why do you need me to explain to you about reversals? The normal goal is to make money on the move.

I'm almost 100% sure you can't describe the price range with the hard rules of your channel strategy. There will always be failures.

So maybe you don't need to explain it and just look for the working points.

For example -- a 3-touch and then a reversal -- anything to substantiate it? I don't think so. Straight to the downside.

The breakout point is in the middle of a new channel. I doubt it. Fuck it.

Fuck it.

Fuck it.

Fuck it.

Fuck it.

And gradually we come to the TC on the two mashes.

Reshetov:
No way.