What should be added for additional support of universal mathematical calculations in MQL5 and MQL5 Cloud Network? - page 8

Reshetov:

This is what is needed, i.e. recursive data transfer from one agent to another without the help of a master, but with a guaranteed return of the results to the master. So that agent couldn't take a task and terminate it before completion, for example, because computer was shut down and potentially effective branch of solutions was interrupted.

It's up to the agent where, when and how much to return the results. All functions for sending custom data to the master have been working for a long time.

I.e., for example, the task of analysing a chess game. The wizard arranges the pieces and generates assignments for the colour of the pieces that are to move now, i.e. one piece - one assignment. Each agent, having received a task for his piece, discards the unpromising variants for further analysis, when a piece cannot move, and forms new formations which are passed on as tasks for the enemy pieces. And so on and so forth until a piece mates or stalemate or exceeds the depth of the search.

Do you want to participate in MQL5 Cloud Master chess project based on UCI interface?

That's exactly what this survey was made for, and the mates are also made for it.

Renat:

Would you like to participate in the MQL5 Cloud Master chess project, built on the UCI interface?

hmm, very interesting.

And what final product are you planning to get? A chess engine that uses the cloud, for competitions? Or chess on a chart?

Not a product, but rather a practical problem that will clearly force an upgrade of the Cloud for non-trivial tasks that require both large-scale calculations, fast reconfigurations and minimal response delays.

Yes and the public demonstration is a good example.

Well, yes, the task. And yet from this task (UCI) - would it be possible to use it for practical application? Or is the aim a little different?

The UCI interface makes it easy to interface different chess engines to play against each other.

The aim of the project could be to write an N-thousand-head monster that will tear up the competition.

I'm all for it (although I don't know anything about UCI).
But when this mostrozo will be ready, then I would love to write the application for MT - chess on the chart :) The idea has long been coming, even drew the interface.

Really here they tell me and turn my nose up that the games in MT - will adversely affect the image of the platform.

Renat:
It's up to the agent where, when and how much to return the results. All functions to pass custom data to the master have been working for a long time.

I know that they work. But the wizard should not return unfinished tasks, but only the solutions found. Unfinished tasks, if not deadlocked, should be broken down into additional subtasks (in which directions to continue searching) and sent to other agents. One of the subtasks is left to the former agent.

What's the point of returning uncompleted tasks to the wizard, especially since they can grow exponentially? Increase the network transmission load? The wizard only wants ready solutions for the task, if any are found.

Renat:

Do you want to participate in the MQL5 Cloud Master chess project based on UCI interface?

This was the idea of the survey, and the Pipes are implemented for it, too.

How this same project would not once again remain at the level of Krylov's fable called "Kvartet", as it happened with Open Source project of neural network engine in MQL5?

After all, in Russian there is a very big difference between the terms "to want" and "to implement".

If all again will be a bunch of geeks, who together in a pile, with a clever face on his erudition, offering this or that option, about which they heard or read, without a single line of code, then I immediately say, that in such a clownery I do not want to participate. The project manager, at a minimum, before something starts, must create an interface of the future classes, to think over the interaction of future methods and fields and distribute responsibilities between project participants in who and what will do to make this or that interface become a ready-made class.

sergeev:

It's true I've been told and told that playing games in MT will have a negative impact on the image of the platform.

Not negatively, but allow developers to see in which direction the cloud functionality needs to be improved in order to solve application problems.

A game is a game, i.e. play and quit. The functionality remains.

Reshetov:

They will not negatively affect the cloud, but will allow developers to see where the cloud functionality needs to be refined in order to solve application problems.

A game is a game, i.e. you play it and leave it. The functionality remains.

I am not talking about the cloud. It can also be used outside of MT.

I am talking about MT.

sergeev:

I'm not talking about the cloud, the possibilities of the cloud are clear. It can be used outside of MT.

I mean MT.

You can't look at games superficially.

They are what make computer systems grow in functionality. Think about how many computer features wouldn't exist without games.

If we talk about MetaTrader 5, a lot of things we've done are in the "gaming/non-trading" framework:

• upgrading graphical objects
  • the inclusion of OpenCL
  • Canvas inclusion
  • MQL5 Cloud Network - the public did not believe in it, and we have created an amazingly easy to use system that does not require any configuration from a trader
  • frame data exchange in the cloud and controlling master process on the terminal
  • named channels for communication with external systems

We now want to discuss publicly the next steps in extending the universal functions of the cloud network.

Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Заработать деньги, продавая мощности своего компьютера для сети распределенных вычислений MQL5 Cloud Network