Suggestions, comments, errors on the Signals service - page 66

This would allow for any account criteria to be sorted, cut off, introduce their own criteria, etc.

The same possibilities as handling the results of optimisations.

Karlson:

This would allow for any account criteria to be sorted, cut off, introduce their own criteria, etc.

The same possibilities as handling the results of optimisations.

I support it, 5+.

People, can you tell me please! Is it realistic to say that SL is often knocked out at the whim of the broker??????

titanhouse:
People, can you tell me please! Is it realistic to say that SL is often knocked out at the whim of the broker??????
And at what distance does SL stand? (in 4 digit points).

barabashkakvn:
What is the distance of the SL? (in 4 digit pips).

Pips 20 30 around that, the candle bounces and goes back!(

titanhouse:
Pips 20-30 around that, the candle bounces and goes back!(
This can happen: on exotic currency pairs (spread widening) or on news.

titanhouse:
Pips 20 30 or so, the candle bounces and goes back!(
Are you trading with an EA or manually? If you're sure about the entry - don't put stops. When the price moves far enough to profit, set a stop at breakeven. Otherwise - close it manually. In the market, they always collect stops first, and then, with those who stayed in the train, they go further.

barabashkakvn:
This can happen: on exotic currency pairs (spread widening) or on news.
I see, thank you!)

artmedia70:
Are you trading with an EA or manually? If you are confident of an entry, do not place a stop. When the price moves far enough to profit, set a stop at breakeven. Otherwise - close it manually. In the market, they always collect stops first, and then, with those left on the train, go further.
Ha..... great job they did!!!!!))

titanhouse:
Ha..... they're doing a great job!!!!!))
They have more information a priori. It's up to us to circumvent their methods. Tell me, what would you do if you were able to move the price if you saw the bid and its stop. Wouldn't you buy back the bid knowing that the person has agreed to sell to you at a worse, unprofitable price? His stop is his agreement to sell you his assets at his stop order price. I would buy myself out at a very favourable price and then move on to my target. And you're not the only one with such stops. There are a lot of them. Why do you think the "gurus" teach you to set your stops closer? Remember, your stop signifies your agreement to give up your asset at a losing price, so as not to cause a bigger loss. So don't show your agreement. Keep it in your mind.