Suggestions, comments, errors on the Signals service - page 38

server:
+1

I have 150 signals, you could have put + 10 just in case, or better + 150.)

So you were greedy, the deflection is not counted.

Yoschik:

So you got greedy, the deflection doesn't count.

Still a lot more rough than you, hedgehog.)

It would be nice if a trader with a paid signal could set a date after which no one could re-subscribe and no new subscribers could connect.

TheXpert:
Still a lot more rough than you, hedgehog )
Yeah and I don't have any signals either (

Yoschik:

I have 150 signals, you could have put + 10 just in case, or better + 150.)

So you got greedy, the deflection does not count.

You're imagining things :) I've learned from you, the keeper of this forum, put a +1, I sometimes think you overestimate yourself, confuse the accelerator with the brake, I likeMetaQuotes Software Corp. I like MetaQuotes Software Corp. as an innovative business model, and I am amazed at some homo sapiens who work at Metatrader, use Metiquotes resources, and without the slightest respect for it all - they talk such nonsense, and it looks - like a man spits into the well and immediately drinks from it!

PS, I'll give you a thousand pluses, a million thanks toMetaQuotes Software Corp. For all the work done for us traders, programmers ! THANK YOU! ! !

Система управления предприятием TeamWox для малого и среднего бизнеса / MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.metaquotes.net
Система управления предприятием TeamWox позволяет автоматизировать бизнес процессы, наладить эффективное взаимодействие в компании, поднять производительность сотрудников и снизить затраты организации

server:

You keep imagining things :)

Forgive me, dearie, but where am I fantasizing? All 150 signals are present in your, I dare say distinguished, profile.

My natural feeble mind does not allow me to understand or grasp the full extent of your scale. How you handle not one or two but one hundred and fifty signals, each of which is supposedly

requires a lot of attention and a lot of time. And the names ... that's where any fantasist like me would look - London, Paris, Moscow...

server:

I'll give you a thousand more pluses

There you go, that's better.

Yoschik:

Forgive me, but where am I fantasizing? All 150 signals are present in your, I dare say, respectable profile.

My natural feeble mind does not allow me to comprehend or understand the full extent of your scale. How you handle not one or two but one hundred and fifty signals, each of which is supposedly

requires a lot of attention and a lot of time. And the names ... that's where any fantasist like me would have an example to follow - London, Paris, Moscow...

You don't suffer from paucity of wit (what a word :), but you have always been very verbose :)

Renat:

As if people don't realise that we have been working for traders for so many years, rather than paddling in our own direction.

This approach of giving away masses of goodies for free is one of the main reasons for the growth of our ecosystem. Competitors, managed by "efficient" managers, use the "why waste resources on free stuff" method. They constantly want to join the ecosystem that we have created for free, using our money, and then they get punched in the ass.

They have attracted 10,000 extra freeloaders to the system.

Freeloaders don't buy - they take for free - when they can. It's a way of life... It's a program in the brain. It can't be switched off.

As for the free traders, they do not buy them, they take them for free when it is possible. this is the way of life when you cannot switch it off. it is the free traders who write "you're making money, share your signal for free". why should they invest their time, brains, and mind into their work and give free signals to stupid hamsters with 5 quid?

I don't understand traders who give out signals for free.

I can understand programmers who have accumulated software, useful and not so useful, and put it up for free.

But encouraging financial freebies is beyond me.

trora:

So, 10,000 extra freeloaders have joined the system. What good are they, apart from creating masses? just an unnecessary load on the server.

Freeloaders don't buy - they take for free when they can. It's a way of life... It's a program in the brain. It can't be switched off.

As for the free traders, they do not buy them, they take them for free when it is possible. this is the way of life when you cannot switch it off. it is the free traders who write "you're making money, share your signal for free". why should they invest their time, brains, and mind into their work and give free signals to stupid hamsters with 5 quid?

I don't understand traders who give out signals for free.

I can understand programmers who have accumulated software, useful and not so useful, and put it up for free.

But encouraging financial freebies is beyond me.

A freeloader will never make good money on the market. And there are such people everywhere.

You seem to be a salesman of ideas. You're certainly not going to pay for your advertising. You're going to sell it to someone on the sly for a pittance.

Advertising is the engine, and not just trade. It's more the engine of success.

Just imagine that a free service on a commercial resource is advertising. And it is powerful and very well thought out. Here you need to understand the psychology of users and the gradual transfer of their status from free of charge user to a commercial contractor.

Get to the root (c)

ZS. And what do you not like the programmer who gives away some of their code for free?

Imagine two programmers. One put 100 free products and one paid product on the Internet. And the other one has not put up shit so that people could evaluate it and understand "what the hell" and put up a hundred of paid "black boxes" of 1000 zeal each.

You don't buy a product, you buy a name.