Suggestions, comments, errors on the Signals service - page 17

IvanIvanov:

Time and experience will put everything in its place, IMHO - people with a lot of money are not as stupid as they are shown in some soap operas.

And experience for a beginner always costs money, I, for example, did not learn for free either - but by draining my own accounts...

The number of subscribers may serve as a more reliable measure of profitability than any obscure curve.

No one is stopping you from communicating with your provider or looking at their opinions on the forum.

And yes, let the inexperienced not be able to understand the terminal settings in the first month, but during this time they will learn to assess correctly - what they see in the reports.

Show me an example of false profitability!

You have written a lot, in summary - let the one who needs to understand it himself, it was not easy for me too. And if you think about it, you should be interested in streamlining the signals service, at least because you are a bona fide provider.

All cent accounts, real accounts with small depots and demos, which are registered in signals with trading history, are under suspicion.

sever30:

And if you think about it, you should be interested in streamlining the signals service, if only because you are a bona fide provider.

Does it make any difference for a Subscriber to leak signals from a bona fide provider or a dishonest one?

A100:
Does it make any difference for a Subscriber to drain the signals of a bona fide provider or an unscrupulous one?
I think the difference is in the likelihood of a drain; pseudo-signals have a 100% probability, so there is no working system behind them.

sever30:

I do not know what to do with this kind of stuff and I do not know what to do with it. And if you think about it, you should be interested in streamlining the signals service, at least because you are a bona fide provider.

All cent accounts, real accounts with small depots and demo accounts, which are registered in signals with trading history, are under suspicion.

I'm on a roll today.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't say that, I'm all for literacy!

:-) Show me an account with false profitability.

----------------------------------

With history I don't understand your concerns at all, at least....

When history was created on those accounts - no one knew about the birth of "Signals" service.

IMHO history is always important, it cannot be erased and is difficult to fake, all brokers, offering attractive options - ask for all account history you can get from your old accounts

-----------------------------------

Scalper strategies - require a test of time, otherwise the risk

-------------------------------------

Of course you as an investor would feel more comfortable signing up for an account many times higher than your own deposit - but there's more of a psychological factor here, and - specifically - yours.

However I can assure you, the current situation at most brokers is such that accounts of tens of thousands of dollars as cent accounts are easily drained, I ran into it myself last week.

Few, very few competent managers, on average no more than 5% in the pamm rating of any broker, and often even less....

IvanIvanov:

I see no point in repeating myself, all your questions have been commented on above...

sever30:
I think the difference is in the probability of losing, pseudo signals have a 100% probability, so there is no working system behind them.

I disagree, false signals have a probability of winning in the long run ~= 0% (his goal is to get a subscription, not to win), but they have the same probability of losing

I've even seen such a request in my works - I need an Expert Advisor that doesn't losehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/job/6366

MQL5 работа: Куплю советник, который не сливает !! (прошу не путать с зарабатывает)
MQL5 работа: Куплю советник, который не сливает !! (прошу не путать с зарабатывает)
  • www.mql5.com
Советник должен совершать редкие сделки, мелким депозитом. Держать сделку от часа до 12ти часов. По сумме торгов за 20ть дней, общее депо может вырасти или упасть не более чем на 10%. Принципы открытия сделок советником не важно. На графике возможно добавление, сложных сеток индикаторов. Обязательно буду тестировать в реальном времени.

sever30:
I see no point in repeating myself, I commented on all your questions above...
If you find an account with false profitability, please do not consider it a problem - send it to the personal ....

A100:
Disagree, false signals have ~= 0% probability of winning in the long run (his goal is to get a subscription, not win) and they have the same probability of losing
Agreed..... + no profitability in the past, can guarantee profitability in the future. That's what all brokers write in small print in inconspicuous places on websites, and in contracts that no one reads when opening an account, in black and white.

IvanIvanov:
If you find an account with pseudo-profitability, please do not consider it a problem - send it to the personal ....

I amsuspicious of all the cent accounts, real accounts with small securities and demo, which are registered in the signals with trading history.

I hope the MCs will take into account the wishes of the working people.

I hope the MCs will take into account the wishes of the workers.

As a suggestion - you could create a group Adrenaline in the Demo section of the signals - and put there everything with a leverage of 1:500 and a yield above XXXX%