Suggestions, comments, errors on the Signals service - page 73

barabashkakvn:
Yes. The visibility/invisibility of "Signals" depends on what server you are logged in to.

I see. Thanks, apparently the tried and tested guest access from MRC does not support signals.

If you don't mind, where can you find information about configuring demo access to MetaQuites-Demo? And then the first hours on the resource, and with navigation at the moment a bit difficult. Will the log-passes fit those that are used to enter the site, or do you need to get separate ones?

dstpx:

I see. Apparently the tried and tested guest access from MRC does not support signals.

If you also would like to know where to find information on setting up demo access to MetaQuotes-Demo. Because it is the first hours on the resource, and with navigation at the moment a bit difficult. Will the log-passes fit those that are used to enter the site, or do you need to get separate ones?

Login from MQL5.community is required if you want to receive services: signals, buy indicators or Expert Advisors from the Market.

Login to the trade server is needed to receive quotes and trade.

Here is how to open a demo account:How to open a demo account on MetaQuotes-Demo server

barabashkakvn:

Login from MQL5.community is required if you want to receive services: signals, buy indicators or Expert Advisors from the Market.

Login to the trade server is needed to receive quotes and trade.

Here is how to open a demo account:How to open a demo account on MetaQuotes-Demo server

Thank you.

barabashkakvn:

Will the signals tab appear in the MetaQuites terminal (build 711), if you log into the MetaQuotes-Demo server? If so, it means that the brokerage companies did not update their servers.

P.S. MT4 build 711 the signals tab is present when you log on the MetaQuotes-Demo server and the signals tab is also present when you log on the "A" server.

A.I. also has no signals build 711 since 27. 09. 14. All gone after upgrading to 711.

yosuf:
A..i also have no signals bild 711 since 27. 09. 14. All gone after upgrading to 711.

Hello, please specify the Alpari server you are using, we will check why the signals tab is missing.

Thank you.

Yep, the digital signal rating on the website would be nice, especially as the terminal has it

and when will the android signal statistics chart finally be displayed?

I think they made it work a month ago, but after the next upgrade it did not work any more until now.

RenatB:

Hello, please state the Alpari server you are using so we can check why the signals tab is missing.

Thank you.

• Login: 1624306
  • Password:
  • Server: Alpari-Nano

Additional info:

• Deposit currency: USC
  • Phone password:
  • Investor password: kDb2tWb
  • version 4.00 bild 711 27. 09. 14

yosuf:
  • Login: 1624306
  • Password:
  • Server: Alpari-Nano

Additional info:

• Deposit currency: USC
  • Phone password:
  • Investor password: kDb2tWb
  • version 4.00 bild 711 27. 09. 14

Checked from our side, Alpari-Nano allows you to use the signals service,

Please clarify, do you mean there is no data in the signals tab, or there is no signals tab itself?

If there is no signals tab, it is affected by three factors

1. The broker has prohibited the service.

2. You have IE below 8 on your local machine

3. You are using Wine as an X.

Thank you,

IvanIvanov:

and when will the android signal statistics chart finally be displayed?

I think we fixed it a month ago, it worked for a week, but after another upgrade it is still not working any more.

What is your browser and what version is it?

By the way, I found a very interesting thing. The same kind of standard list of MT4 signals is displayed at some brokers on the page as a widget (in a frame), without the possibility of filtering, but with a choice of sorting mode. Try looking at the widget in your Android - I suspect the graphics will be fine on it.

RenatB:

Checked with Alpari-Nano, Alpari-Nano allows you to use the signals service,

Please clarify, do you mean there is no data in the signals tab or there is no signals tab itself?

If there is no signals tab, it is affected by three factors

1. The broker has prohibited the service.

2. You have IE below 8 on your local machine

3. You are using Wine as an Ix.

Thank you,

No signals tab itself, before the 711 build update (before 27. 09. 14) it was there. Can you please tell me why I am typing an i instead of an i?