Suggestions, comments, errors on the Signals service - page 70

titanhouse:
Good people, please advise! How do I download EAs from the Market??? I click "Download", it asks "Do you have metatrader 4 installed?", I click "Yes", the terminal starts and ALL!!!!! And nothing else happens!!!! Why? What do I do?????
when you press yes, it will be added to your terminal and you can find it in the relevant terminal menu)

Good day to you all! Yesterday I added a signal and it's still hanging, saying there's no connection. I even rebooted the terminal, no help. I wanted to write to support, but can not find how. Can you tell me what to do?

dimbor:
Good day to you all! Yesterday I added a signal and it's still hanging, saying there's no connection. I even rebooted the terminal, no help. I wanted to write to support, but can not find how. How can you tell me what to do?
https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/dimbor/servicedesk/new

Have you checked this link yourself?

paladin800:
Did you check that link yourself?
It wasn't posted for you

The link will only work for dimbor

i_logic:
The link will only work for dimbor
That's the way this site works. dimbor asked a question, got an answer. I hope it helped him solve his problem.

I know, I wrote it for paladin800:)

GriFFon4ik:
when you click yes, it is added to your terminal, then you can find it in the relevant terminal menu)
If that were the case, I wouldn't be posting here!!!!((

The search for signals has stopped working.

In the morning the "fl" line was searching for 14 MT4 signals, now there are none.