Suggestions, comments, errors on the Signals service - page 59

MetaDriver:
Yes, even so. But the truth is that there are no direct routes for Ukrainians. Although personally I don't care, I am in Russia. And on the other hand, for me, "from card" and "to card" is more convenient.
What is the problem with webMoney for Ukrainians?

avtomat:
Your logic is so ironclad -- if you don't want a proxy, you just want to pussyfoot around. As usual, you turn everything upside down...
you can't even read a post or a manual.)

Yoschik:
What is the problem for Ukrainians?
The imposition of the European Union is the main problem.

Yoschik:
you can't even read a post or a manual.)

Well, that's for you to know, to be able to know. You're a connoisseur and a craftsman.

;)))))))))))

Yoschik:
What is the problem for Ukrainians with WebMoney ?

There is no problem whatsoever. WMZ does not apply to Ukraine at all. I use it all the time.

Actually until bank transfer appears, I will withdraw funds from mql5.com only this way.

komposter:

There is no problem whatsoever. WMZ does not apply to Ukraine at all. I use it all the time.

Actually, until a bank transfer appears, that is the only way I will withdraw funds from mql5.com

But when you find out about the commission again return to WMZ).

zfs:
But when you find out about commission you go back to WMZ).
Yesterday I withdrew mql5 --> wmz --> wmr --> Alfa-bank card linked to keeper. In the end, with all the commissions and conversions from dollars to rubles, I lost about 250 - 300 rubles. In the end it was not 9000, but 8700. The biggest loss was when I deposited funds into the account linked to Keeper. I consider this to be an acceptable loss for withdrawing money in five minutes. After all, someone waits up to a week.

only 3%... not much

Armen:
only 3%... not much.
That's about it. Something was lying around on wmz, something on wmr, something on the account. Kopecks 50 +/- 20 rubles on each of the listed. That is, about 150 rubles are not accounted for - they were already there, and which way to account for them - too lazy to think. I ended up with 8,700 and a few pennies on my card.

zfs:
But once you find out about the commission you go back to WMZ).

I'm not withdrawing $10.

And the standard cost of a swift transfer ($20) will be less than webmoney fees (0.8% per transaction) for any amount > $1250 (1250 * 0.8% (withdraw to wallet) * 0.8% (transfer to exchanger/card) = $20).

This is if you consider that the withdrawal from webmoney to the card is free =)
And if you add a real 2-3% (although there are less), the bank becomes more profitable, starting at $435 (took into account the total commission of 4.6%).

This is the reality.