Suggestions, comments, errors on the Signals service - page 32

In general, a lot of statistics are given for each signal, including several graphs. For the thinking reader, this is not a problem.

There is no ready-made magic formula or methodology that "points the finger to the Grail". You can offer your own estimation options in specific sentences.

Rosh:

In general, a lot of statistics are given for each signal, including several graphs. For the thinking reader, this is not a problem.

There is no ready-made magic formula or methodology that "points the finger to the Grail". You can offer your own estimation options in concrete sentences.

Yes, already tired of writing that we should evaluate by equity, but MQ doesn't hear.

Or pretends not to.

STATEMENT:

How to remove the signal completely from the base ?

Contact Service Desk
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
  • www.mql5.com
Ваше сообщение сразу станет доступно нашим отделам тестирования, технической поддержки и разработчикам торговой платформы.

Rosh:

There is no ready-made magic formula or methodology that "points the finger to the Grail". You are free to offer your own assessment options in specific sentences.

Specifically, I suggest evaluating by equity.

Rosh:

There is no bullshit - there was a 90% drop in the balance, and it is honestly what it shows. It's easy to spot on the Balance graph yourself

Rashid, thank you for your reply. It turns out that this is the logic of calculations, although for me it is still incomprehensible.

Could you finally clear up the situation for me?

I'm interested in the following question - with the current state of my signal account, what should be the balance value for the increase to be positive?

Here is the feedback from the Service Desk regarding the offer to calculate the signal by equity: Support Team 2013.01.07 08:21 Your request is understood. Unfortunately, equity values are not monitored at the moment. In addition, charts are not currently calculated based on history. Therefore, only the balance.

And another question - what is the fundamental difference between my signal and https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/1510 ? Even the balance curves are similar, and that account is down 99%, but that signal has a strong growth of 6000%

Vladix:
And another question - what is the fundamental difference between my signal and https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/1510 ? Even the balance curves are similar, and the account was down by 99%, but the signal has a strong growth of 6000%.
It was already discussed before that deposits increase the percentage of balance growth.

Yeah, I think I was too hasty in posting the signal, especially as he has little chance among the "pumped up" comrades with his hand-trading-heavy past

Vladix:
I think I was too hasty to publish the signal, especially since among the "pumped" comrades he with his burdened by manual trading past is not much of a chance.
I got a very annoying feeling when I started trading with this guy.