Suggestions, comments, errors on the Signals service - page 19

milo:
I am ready to support the idea and even split the deposit with a certain amount, what would not be so offensive at the loss.

Found out that they have a minimum deposit of 2K. This amount for the sake of someone else's interest I'm not ready to risk =0).

Especially considering the number of complaints, blocked wmid, being in blacklists, etc.. If found someone willing to try, scatter deposit to the sky with 99.9% probability ;).

Forex-Swiss.com (FXCH)
Forex-Swiss.com (FXCH)
  • reviews: 44
  • votes: 44
  • Greg, London, United Kingdom,
  • www.forexpeacearmy.com
2010-06-24 ISSUE RESOLVED: The confirmed Scam Finding against Forex Swiss from 2009-12-17 has been resolved. Forex Swiss has refunded that trader's disputed money, fixed the issues with charges to traders, and promised that traders may use outside intermediaries without fear of reprisal. We are happy that these issues are taken care of and...

komposter:

Found out that they have a minimum deposit of 2K. This amount for the sake of someone else's interest I'm not ready to risk =0).

Especially considering the number of complaints, blocked wmid, being in blacklists, etc.. If there is someone willing to try, I will boost the deposit to the sky with 99.9% probability ;)

any examples? can you tell me more about the conditions.

komposter:

Especially considering the number of complaints, blocked wmid, being in blacklists, etc.. If there is someone willing to try, I will boost the deposit to the sky with 99.9% probability ;)

I have a broker with an alias for webmoney, it's not like they took the money.

Renat:

It is clear that any prediction formula will be wrong.

Renat, why no answer?

TheXpert:

Weekly forecast -- 168.43%.

Monthly -- 934.26%

Yearly -- 64173377824308.28%

Can't you see that these figures are adequate and correct?

TheXpert:

Renat, why no answer?

Can't you see that these figures are adequate and correct?

Because you prefer to play hide-and-seek and keep the calculation formula up your sleeve.

If you want to discuss, then post all the formulas and calculations at once in one message, instead of waiting for a lot of correspondence.

What the hell are these predictions with numbers for, it's not going to work anyway, it's useless information.

,,although it's clear why: to make the cover shine....

komposter:

Found out that they have a minimum deposit of 2K. I'm not ready to risk such an amount for the sake of other people's interest =0)

Especially given the number of complaints, blocked wmid, finding in blacklists, etc.

I would not risk that much for the sake of other people's interest.

If I find someone who wants to try it, I`ll make my deposit up to the sky with 99.9% probability ;).

I have a good idea how to get a signal, and then to pack your suitcases in Hawaii.

Renat:

If you want to discuss, post all the formulas and calculations at once in a single post, rather than waiting for multi-way correspondence.

Oh, sorry. There are no options here, I thought the formula was obvious.

<Growth in %> - the growth from the start of the trade to the current moment.

<Number of days> - number of days from the trade start to the current moment.

<Daily Growth Rate> = ((<Growth %> / 100) ^ 1 / <Number of Days>) * 100 (%)

Weekly increment = ((<day increment> / 100) ^ 7) * 100 (%)

Monthly increment = ((<Daily increment> / 100) ^ 30) * 100 (%)

Annual increment = ((<Daily increment> / 100) ^ 365) * 100 (%)

Representing daily growth as atomic is enough, there's not much point in dividing further.

milo:

,,Yes, of course, the service just needs an additional filter against such "scams".

If you have someone who wants to try it, I will boost your deposit to the sky with 99.9% probability ;)

If you want to try it, I will make your deposit grow by 99.9 per cent ;,Well, then you should buy signals and then pack your suitcases and go to Hawaii.

As for the other symbols, they are not prohibited and may not be illegal, as you are not technically breaking anything.

sever30:
What is not forbidden is allowed. It is difficult to diagnose, technically you are not violating anything.
I don't know what you're talking about.