Suggestions, comments, errors on the Signals service - page 11

lazarev-d-m:
It turns out that all signals, even super profitable ones, are 100% real?

Judging by the updated server, full support for digital transaction signatures and no signature errors, the trades are real.

It is clear that this is aggressive pipsing, but there are no technical complaints about reliability.

TheXpert:

Who calculates such things with a simple percentage? I mean, it's ridiculous.

If anything, all three figures are calculated incorrectly.

It is clear that any prediction formula will be wrong.

The further the prediction and the steeper the initial results, the funnier the final estimate.

Renat:

It is clear that any prediction formula will be wrong.

You must have misunderstood. In any case, you can only count with a progressive formula, even if it is wrong.

The value of the weekly forecast breaks the pattern. I am going to calculate a normal one and compare with it.

The weekly forecast is 168.43%.

Monthly is 934.26%.

Yearly -- 64173377824308.28%

Doubt #1: the name of brokerage company is not well known, so it is a strange choice for a client with 10T$ in hand.

Doubt #2: very few brokerage companies support aggressive scalping and if they do, they do it for PR and will not pay out such sums.

Question ¹3: If everything goes so smoothly, the client withdrew more than half a million $ for the initial 10T, then what is the point of providing the signals for the service.

milo:

Who the hell cares if it's a fake account or not. It shouldn't make any difference to you, in any case this account is a pretty picture, put up for any purpose other than to provide signals.

There will be no profit from copying these signals. I give you 98 per cent.

TheXpert:

What the hell difference does it make if the account is fake or not? It should not play any role for you,

I mean, what difference does it make... I don't think anyone will care which signal they sign up for .... fake or true, but how to determine the validity of the signals is another matter.

There will be no profit from copying these signals. I give you 98 per cent.

I don't think the developers of this service would agree with you.

milo:

I don't think the developers of this service would agree with you.

So disprove it. I'll thank you if you don't.

TheXpert:
So refute it.

ha ha 3 times)))

,,,wrong place, wrong time....they award a ban for outright refutations here))))

TheXpert:
So refute it. I'll thank you if you don't.
You can only refute it by subscribing to the signal. )))
Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

I suggest registering accounts as a signal without trading history, otherwise all sorts of scammers will overclock one of many accounts and get a nice curve. Subscribers will pay for the signal for some time, until it is gone. And decent, normal traders with unrepresentable yield curve will be at the bottom of the rating because of such machinations. In the future, everyone will do just that, because our people are shrewd.

the first one, for example https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/2455#!tab=history