"My signals" discussion, questions. - page 7

Subscription to signals with more than 1:100 leverage is not allowed.

If I'm not mistaken, one subscriber was added, I think yesterday. https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/930

Торговые сигналы: TraderStyle AverageRisk
Торговые сигналы: TraderStyle AverageRisk
  • reviews: 3
  • Aleksey Rodionov
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал TraderStyle AverageRisk для MetaTrader 5: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

I also wonder why a signal with a leverage greater than 1:100 would not be available.

There is a point 1.14 in the rules:

Subscription implies that the Subscriber is aware of all the risks and assumes full responsibility for copying someone else's trades inhis trading account.

If the subscriber agrees that he assumes the risks, why introduce an additional restriction?

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций - Документация по MQL5

papaklass:

The developers are convinced that with 1:100 leverage it is IMPOSSIBLE to lose a deposit. :)

That is their concern about subscribers.

The Subscriber seems to have a lever to limit losses of funds. Then you wonder what the risk of 1/500 leverage is, if the risk is controlled by the Subscriber himself/herself.

I can't change the leverage in the demo, what do I do now?

And for some reason I have incorrectly displayed the history of trades, and the balance graph accordingly.

Something glitched somewhere, the same trades were recorded several times. If only profitable, but nonexistent elks a herd)).

Who would subscribe to such a losing signal?)

And the growth and profit are displayed correctly, strange as it may seem.

Renat:
Lists and filtering will definitely be added.

There will be a new build tomorrow.

But please tell me why I need to verify the signal from a demo account, especially since the author says "This EA is scalper that relies on fast order execution (within 10-20 ms). Copying the trades lags so you will not have the same results. Only if you have the original EA you can have these results." Obviously this EA is for sale or fraud, what prevented him from funding his real account with 10$ for example, if he is so super profitable ?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/1275

Торговые сигналы: CyberBOT2
Торговые сигналы: CyberBOT2
  • Asparuh Nestorov
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал CyberBOT2 для MetaTrader 4: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

BeerGod:

Clearly selling an EA or cheating, what prevented him from funding his real account with 10$ for example, if such a super profit ?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/1275

I have been thinking about this question for a long time, after I watched a lot of signals and drank a lot of beer, I realized for myself: this is a common advertising for brokerage companies

Zeleniy:
I have been thinking about this question for a long time and after watching a lot of signals and drinking a lot of beer, I realised for myself: this is a common DC advertisement
Yes, making the right choice is quite difficult. ))

SVT:
I tried to use the leverage on the demo but I don't know what to do.

And for some reason I have incorrectly displayed the history of trades, and the balance graph accordingly.

Something glitched somewhere, the same trades were recorded several times. If only profitable, but nonexistent elks a herd)).

Who would subscribe to such a losing signal?)

And the growth and profit are displayed correctly, strange as it may seem.

You can change the leverage even on the demo if you contact the support of the broker where you have your demo open.

How to choose the right signal provider?

aleksunderz:
How to choose the right signal provider?
I don't think you should take scalper and pips signals, nor should you pay attention to demo accounts opened for large amounts of money.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5