"My signals" discussion, questions. - page 9

Mischek:
He is a professional trader. He's a leading signal provider. And you bang his face against the table))
You're about to get your horns blown off.

TheXpert:
The thing is, it was explained to him a week or two ago.)
I can't remember if I drank too much or if it was someone else, not me.

Zeleniy:
Link please.

You're welcome -- here.

Reshetov:

You're about to get your horns blown off.

It's easy, so you better stay out of the way :)

TheXpert:
You're welcome -- here.

It's good to drink a lot of beer.

So the question wasn't answered, and as far as buying or selling it supposedly means, I don't believe it.

Zeleniy:

... And as for buying or selling, I don't believe it.

Don't believe them. You're a pro.

And Manov, he's a foreigner. So are Reshetov and TheXpert. They're making fun of you.

Zeleniy:

Yes, I just distribute signals and work according to my methodology, it brings me an income, and by and large I do not need any more information.

Yes, I can and try to trade, try and write articles.

That's right. You should not give in to provocations. The only thing I don't quite understand is how you do it.

Mischek:

Don't believe them. You're a pro.

And Manov, he's a foreigner. So are Reshetov and TheXpert. They're making fun of you.

Of course not, you put so much work and effort into it, it's not like keeping a useless branch afloat.

Zeleniy:
Of course I don't, you put so much work and effort into it, it's not like keeping a useless branch afloat.
I understand what you're saying. And actually, we Russian Russians and Russian women have to stick together against these foreigners. They are used to living off us at our expense, on our oil and on your signals.

Zeleniy:

So the question has not been answered, and as far as buying or selling supposedly means, I don't believe it

long = long bargain = buy

short = short deal = sale

No catch, don't look for it.

BeerGod:

But please tell me why I need to verify the signal from a demo account, especially since the author says "This EA is scalper that relies on fast order execution (within 10-20 ms). Copying the trades lags so you will not have the same results. Only if you have the original EA you can have these results." Obviously EA selling or cheating, what prevented him from funding his real account with 10$ for example, if he is so super profitable ?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/1275

I think it was put in test mode forcibly.

And the explanation the seller would have inserted seems different to me.