Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 66

papaklass:

PS: Question for the developers: Will you keep track of account breakdowns?

And why do you want to track it (overclocking), if it does not contradict the rules? Well, someone overclocked a demo account... went to the TOP - then reduced the risks / volumes and stupidly chopped the commission - if subscribers are willing to pay then why not!

It would be ideal to add the possibility of some kind of insurance for the client by the supplier. For example, as in Trust. 90k client + 10k managers. Total account is down to 80k = withdrawal. (here we can use the Provider to set aside an amount equal to En-salary and if an EA exceeds a predetermined drawdown level, these subscription fees are paid to all clients as a compensation. It may not compensate for losses on large accounts, but the provider will get its share of risks).

I saw on one signal resource, the vendor has 100% profitable trades and all of them are growing (short take + no stop).

I think the developers should consider that when the software gets to the stock, manipulation is possible. First, the vendor steadily produces, say, 10% per month, gains a decent portfolio of clients (for a million quid) and then sells them over to itself via illiquidity. And look for wind in the field...

papaklass:
Is it possible?

I don't see any obstacles so far.

It's funny how accounts with an initial deposit of 500rub and a subscription cost of $125 look. MMM is a joke :)

Mischek:
What is it - account acceleration?

You register 50 accounts, get a 50x increase on one account and promote it.

And yes, there's no way to trace it.

TheXpert:

You register 50 accounts, get a 50x increase on one account and promote it.

And yes, it's impossible to trace.

I understand that, but that's not what he meant.)

But the scammers are getting to the signals.)

TheXpert:

And it is not clear how resale will be protected.

They say it will be protected. But it is not possible.

Tell me who to resell, I will resell and I will pass any checks.

Mischek:

Tell me who to resell, I'll resell and pass any checks.

And in my opinion, it's not hard to do.

Mischek:

And the signal has been taken over by crooks ))

That makes sense.

In this sense, I'm in favor of signals. It will eliminate a certain percentage of the rubbish on PAMMs :)

DC2008:

And in my opinion, it is not difficult to do.

It's elementary to do for 99% of cases. And it has already been done, as far as I know.

And from the remaining 1% of the particularly tricky ones, we will also close the opportunity.

Mischek:

And it is not clear how resale will be protected.

They say it will be protected. But it is not possible.

Tell me who to resell, I'll resell and pass any checks.

Speculation = legalized cheating))

Defence, who says that when the signal is transmitted, only the warrant info goes?

Perhaps there goes some sort of ID of the supplier. And it is also stored in the order. At initial signal generation, the field is empty, at resale it is already occupied, i.e. this order will not be copied.