Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 59

sergeev:

Don't confuse constructive criticism in a technical forum

and "everything sucks" trolling ;)

,,,you probably need to spend at least 1000 hours online in real accounts to come up with such a statement...

sergeev:

Don't just confuse constructive criticism

Mm-hmm. And techies with the society of noble maidens.

Reshetov 2012.10.23 12:05 2012.10.23 12:05:21 #

Paradox: the service is there and even on the website you can subscribe to the signals, but there are no signals themselves.

---

The most "interesting" is the subscription to a paid signal when the DC can disable the use of signals.
Tough.

Hello, I wanted to test the signals. I signed up for LiteForex, I did everything I was supposed to, but I couldn't see any correct pictures, i.e. signals did not appear in the terminal. The technical support said that there shouldn't be any problems, but nothing happens. Their server is registered as LiteForex-MT5.com. Please, advise what to do? Thank you.

You have to wait for them to update their servers.

Unfortunately, brokers sometimes wait months before deciding to include updates.

Telemah:
Hello! I wanted to test the signals. I had some signals from LiteForex and I had done everything correctly but I still did not see the correct pictures, i.e. signals "do not appear in the bookmarks in the trading platform". The technical support said that there should not be any problems, but nothing happens. Their server is registered as LiteForex-MT5.com. Please, advise what to do? Thank you.

I am testing on MetaQuotes-Demo and everything is working here.

I have not tried other broker-dealers, I do not see the point. Naturally, all dealers slow down during implementation and outages are almost guaranteed. This is quite predictable, there is absolutely nothing to be surprised about.

Good luck.

MetaDriver:

I'm testing on MetaQuotes-Demo, everything works here.

Uh-huh. There's a "Signals" tab on this server.

Okay, it's a demo, but it's good enough for initial testing. Other places don't broadcast signals at all. I have already tried a lot of different ones but they all go to no avail. And the Championship is not a rubber one, it will not wait until the brokers finish chewing snot and switch the breaker on.

Roboforex signals have appeared, if anyone needs them.

And who can explain: how is the "Annual forecast" calculated?

papaklass:

I am having another disagreement with the Signals supplier. The supplier has a stop loss set and I don't. What if there is a break in communication with the supplier?

What if you hit a stop loss and the supplier does not, and the deal is profitable? // if there is no synchronisation after your hitch