Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 9

sergeev:

In other words, there will be a subscription - payment will not be based on profit, but N$ per month and that's it?

Exactly. The Signal is the equivalent of a newspaper, pay a subscription fee and read for a month... It's just that the MC, through its service, has removed the manual work of executing signals.

Percentage, that's management. And that's a whole other kitchen. For example the manager says the minimum entry ticket is 25KUe and withdrawal is not earlier than half a year. Then he gets his percentage of profit.

sergeev:

So there will be a subscription - the payment will not be based on the result of the profit, but just N$ per month and that's it?

Yeah, try creating your own signals, it's easy.

St.Vitaliy:

This is not my fantasy, it is a market established fact. The bulk of signals on the RTS and many forex consultancies range from 50 to 200 c.u.

Market is no indicator, who knows about it? I've reread more than 100 forum threads, the same people, are there more than 20 active participants?

That's what I'm saying. For a subscription to cost $100, you need someone to know about the service.

I think I found it.

IV. Settlement procedure

1. In order to subscribe to the selected Signals Source, the Subscriber shall have sufficient funds in his account to cover the Subscription Fee.
  2. The Signals Provider shall automatically receive payment from the Subscriber for the use of the Signals only at the end of the Subscription period.
  3. The Signals Provider shall receive the payment less 20% commission of the Signals Service.
  4. If the Signal Provider terminates transmission of the Signal, the reserved Subscribers' funds shall not be transferred to the Provider's account.

sergeev:

In other words, there will be a subscription - payment not based on the result of the profit, but just N$ per month and that's it?

Can only be if there is a positive result.

Imho, such a system cannot compete with "custom server solutions" :), let's see.

The system is completely independent of brokers, and the MQL5.community payment system is used to pay for subscriptions.

The beauty of our system is that it:
- does not interfere with profit distribution of subscribers
- does not take commission from traded volumes of subscribers
- does not extend spreads for subscribers
- does not take commission from broker

Subscribers use the signals for free or pay a fixed subscription fee to the signals provider, regardless of their size. And the service will reach the masses.

komposter:
This is what I'm talking about. For a subscription to cost $100, you need someone to know about the service.

i think that mql5.com will not become a showcase anytime soon, but only a simple broadcasting tool.

The promotion to the client needs to be done by completely different methods. For example, win the LCI, geez I forgot, there is no Sber in the list of mql5 tools...

Z.U. The service is in demand, I have a quickie and my 2 clients are also quickie, how can I send them a signal, by Skype?

I would do the following:

Allocate a quota in the settings as a percentage of the deposit, as it already is, hard to set a max limit (no more than XX%). Probably prohibit the trader to use it.

the first signal trades only EURUSD, it has 10% of the quota
the second signal trades GBPUSD, USDJPY, it has 20% of the quota
the third signal trades 12 major rates, it has 30% of the quota
the trader has only 60% of the quota and is safe

moreover, there are some more questions to be answered:
what to do with the imminent symbol crossing? execute orders (when using several accounts with one signal for each, in the end the volumes will still add up, no matter how)
what to do with imminent overloading of the deposit and guaranteed stops? it is reasonable to reduce the total load to a quota
how to restore the layout when you lose connection for a while? virtualize until the client connects, then execute the balance and reset to zero
how to explain the trader the final mess with positions, when no one has the opportunity to prove the correctness of all convolution?you can write in the comments the name of the signal

Set the synchronization of signals from the moment of the IN Provider, i.e. from the position opening.

Bring out a fancy LED, let it inform about operation, banning, and service problems.

Vitaly, have you looked into the MT5 terminal lately?

The signals showcase is already there, as is the subscription in a couple of clicks.

Renat:

The market for signal providers and delivery platforms will change dramatically, and subscribers will save a lot of money. And the service will go mainstream.

Renat, you must agree that the topic of "Signals" as such reached a mass level about five years ago. since the first signal copiers appeared
You have researched the market and seen how many representatives of signal copying there are. There are really a lot of them.

What you have done so far is a duplicate of existing algorithms in their purest form. You have caught the wave, not on the rise, but on the peak and the possible saturation of the market.

If others have better offers - then you are definitely not competing with them.