Proposal to the organisers of the Championship - page 5

St.Vitaliy:

Let's imagine a bright future...

MT5 is running on an exchange.

There is a winner of ATS contest or just a respected robot writer willing to sell his signals.

There is a system for broadcasting signals.

All you need to have to earn risk-free is:

-find and connect to a massive source of signals (please note that the profitability of TS is not required, only mass);

Write a robot that will pass commands to high-speed drive connected to the exchange on a "shortcut" .

The most dangerous thing in this situation, is that the intruder could be an MC or an affiliate or an offended/fired employee who has taken over the competitive (from the repository) codes. Apart from the moral brake, the company has no constraints, but it has all the possibilities.

That is why there will be no complex programs emulating manager's work in the contest. And only simple algorithms with the maximum risk and hope that the optimized parameters will remain relevant throughout the competition.

This is nonsense.

Vitaly should know the history and read the accumulated volume on the subject, which I have already recommended to him a couple of times.

It would allow him to learn quicker, not to make erroneous statements and to get rid of some of the scaremongering.

And the signal service will be launched today in a new build. It's another revolution in the masses from us.

St.Vitaliy:

Yedelkin:

St.Vitaliy : it will be very interesting to see, when MT5 goes on the exchange and signals distribution system is implemented, it will be possible to earn good money on arbitrage....

Ahem, not quite sure what "arbitrage" we're talking about. Paid trading signals would mean that their source does not necessarily have to trade in real life. On the other hand, if the source of such signals fears competition, then why should he sell his signals?

This is exactly the reason why complex programs will not participate in the contest ...

Once again. Read carefully your own phrase which I commented on. There is not a word in that sentence about the competition and the participation of "sophisticated software". I just asked a specific question about what the "arbitration" you mentioned is, and I also made two arguments that made me misunderstand your sentence. Can you clarify what you're talking about in that sentence, in the light of my arguments?

vspexp:
Do you think the championship is fun? but its purpose is popularization, not to attract investors - I think a good solution to the problem, especially the competition is 3:1 per place.

What else is there to do. It's a Show with PR purposes.

Except that the contingent who can attract 1000% in 3 months is extremely poor, though numerous.

If digging a well in sugar, maybe the problem is the location and not the diggers... You need to trade where the money is.

For example forex.com paid a $2m fine to the SEC for manipulating client money...

J.P.Morgan paid$153.6 million for defrauding investors...

orCitigroup to pay$285 million in fines for false information...

The next round of MT development, will be its use in the work of managers, well this is if the MC wants to grow. That's why the competition, which is so old, could be changed...

Renat:
Vitaly should know the history and read the accumulated volume on the subject, which I have already recommended him a couple of times.

It would allow him to learn quicker, not to make erroneous statements and get rid of some scaremongering.

And the signal service will be launched today in a new build. It's another revolution in the masses from us.

I asked you a direct question which gateway MT Getaway is connected to when working with RTS.

How long does it take for the rate change information to travel from the exchange to your history server.

Simple numbers in reply would remove a lot of further speculation. The only thread with numbers on this forum shows a delay in order placement on the MT server, and how quickly it gets to the exchange is still completely unknown.

Please enlighten with the data.

Yedelkin:
Once again. Read carefully your own phrase which I commented on. There is not a word in that sentence about the competition and the participation of "sophisticated software". I just asked a specific question about what the "arbitration" you mentioned is, and I also made two arguments that made me misunderstand your sentence. Can you explain what your sentence means, considering my arguments?
The client receiving the signal can influence the market prices so that other signal receivers buy more expensive than the provider offers. Moreover, this client does not set a goal to repeat the strategy of the source, but only to get ahead of the majority of signees and fix the deal in a moment. This is essentially temporary arbitrage, which is common in the stock market.

St.Vitaliy: The client receiving the signal can influence the market price so that other signal recipients buy at a higher price than that offered by the information provider. Moreover, this client does not set a goal to repeat the strategy of the source, but only to get ahead of the majority of signees and in a moment to fix the deal. This is essentially temporary arbitrage, which is common in the stock market.
Thank you, now I understand. I.e. the source of trading signals will not suffer, if it does not trade on the real market.

St.Vitaliy:
The client receiving the signal can influence the market price so that other signal recipients buy at a higher price than that offered by the information provider. Moreover, this client does not set a goal to repeat the strategy of the source, but only to get ahead of the majority of signees and in a moment to fix the deal. This is essentially temporary arbitrage, which is common at the stock exchange.
Abarjaka

Mischek:
Abarjaka

Hello Demo speculators.

Z.I. Rating is getting better, well done.

Vitaly, you could learn everything yourself by searching the news and forum.

But you don't do that, and prefer to learn in "no story for me, I live in question-answer learning mode".

RTS is connected via Plaza 2, and your reasoning about timings shows a lack of understanding of realities. All good software timings are negligible (close to zero) compared to network delays. That is, it is the location and proximity of trade servers to data sources and execution points that control network delays. An even greater contribution is made by the network delay to the client.

Against this trivial background, questions of "give us your execution delay on the exchange" look unserious and silly. Our latency is close to zero. Exactly the one our server is responsible for.

If you think that we are not able to do fast and quality processing, you are wrong. It's an elementary task.