GLUCK?! Mouse click event handling!!! - page 11

Vladon:
The rudeness begins, :-) In principle, that's what I expected. It's nothing new.
If you only see it as rude, you're obviously half-blind. Maybe it's your own awesomeness that's blinding. :)

MetaDriver:
If all you see is rudeness, you're obviously half-blind. Maybe it's your own awesomeness that blinds you. :)
Not just rudeness, but most of it.

Pointless sorting out the relationship, Thank you all for your help.

Vladon:
Not just rudeness, but most of it. I don't understand your attitude.

An insult is always an accusation. An accusation is always a claim to know "how things should be".

Do you know better than me how things should be?

;))

TheXpert:
It's a hint that when you want to know something you don't know, you better hide your coolness and not show it. It helps a lot.

+1

Vladon, I've already applied a quote here the other day, I'll repeat it. If everyone spits in the face, maybe the problem is not everyone, but in this very face?

In addition to asking for advice, you need to be able to listen to this advice.

In fact, yeah, that's really all anyone does around here is earn ratings for years.

Especially me, I keep wanting to catch up with Godzilla.)

I have already listened to all the opinions and made a conclusion for myself.

MetaDriver:
Does the chart, meanwhile, slip out of place? ;)
I take it that's a rhetorical question. But I will answer, it does. And this question was raised before MQ :)
Actually what surprises me is that MQ doesn't want to give priority to objects above the chart and trade levels.
For the same reason, right-click functionality cannot be implemented in the user program.
Apparently the mouse UI is a crutch that was urgently screwed on the knees.

MetaDriver:

An insult is always an accusation. An accusation is always a claim to know "how things should be".

Do you know better than me how things should be?

;))

Perhaps even reality does not know how it should be, so it is experimenting forever unable to stop its creative process. )))
Yurich:
I take it this is a rhetorical question. But I will answer, it is slipping. And this question was raised before MQ :)
Actually I'm surprised by MQ's reluctance to allow setting the priority of objects above the chart and trade levels.
For the same reason, right-click functionality cannot be implemented in the user program.
Let's all write in big letters to Service Desk that we need it. Maybe then we'll get noticed. )) It would seem that just a little and everything will be almost perfect, without any puzzles, how to circumvent this or that limitation.

Yurich:
I understand this is a rhetorical question. But I will answer, it slips. And this question was raised before MQ :)
I'm actually surprised by MQ's reluctance to allow objects to be prioritized above chart and trading levels.

Is a "mouse revolt" brewing? ;)

As I understand it's not that easy to do there, but it's doable if you want to. You can add a lot to the user's mouse functionality, if you allow for object priority override. This is a starting point. Then the right click could be delegated to user's menus, and MOUSEWHEEL could be created, and drag objects without dragging a chart behind them, etc.