Why don't I read the articles? - page 12

You are looking at the business side of the business all the time. Yes, S# will never make decent money.

I'm talking in terms of usability for the algo-trader. There are no architectural limitations for the algo trader there.

That's the huge advantage over MT5.

hrenfx:

You are looking at the business side of the business all the time. Yes, S# will never make decent money.

I haven't talked about the economic side yet. Yes, no money to them apart from poaching one person to one of the brokerages (if he's not already there).

I'm talking in terms of usability for the algo-trader. There are no architectural limitations for the algo trader there.

That's the huge advantage over MT5.

There are technological crutches there, which for a marginal niche is acceptable.

Are you going to trade through a link with Quick? Trade on/against health, but don't try to present it as "no architectural limitations".

Why are you so overreacting to the quickswitch? If you want to trade via the Quick, go ahead. If you want to trade via the plaza, the same goes for you.

I wrote it for a reason:

hrenfx:

95% of algo-trading time is research. And only 5% - writing TS based on research.

So first and foremost for an algo-trader, an environment where he can research is important. This can be done in Matlab. But it's not really geared up for that.

Market research, when completely unreasonable constraints are imposed, seems like a complicated undertaking.

You have your own research toolkit. And within its capabilities, it's probably the best. But that's the thing: the capabilities of your toolkit are very limited.

And when the task comes to remove these limitations, S# copes with it 100%.

If an algo-trader finds patterns that can be traded to profit, the choice of platform, trading API is secondary for him/her.

It is not good to limit the research toolkit in functionality.

For example, LCI shows that HFT is a good strategy to make money. Perhaps there will be HFT EAs on MT5 someday. But the validity of their profitability will only be the results on real, not the results of the MT5 research toolkit.

And in S# you can research the persistence of your HFT, after which transferring it to real is no problem. And that's why it becomes strange to transfer it from S# to MT5, when everything is already working.

HFT is just an example of the sequence of creation of an TS. The logic of reasoning applies to any TS.

hrenfx:

Why are you so overreacting to the quickswitch? If you want to trade via the quickswitch, go ahead. If you want to trade via the plaza, do the same.

Because I have practice. And I pointed out - the average trader in practice (not to be confused with "theoretically possible to connect, there have been cases!") does not have direct access to Plaza 2. That is, the best and really working connector falls away completely.

Everything else you have is the same theoretical reasoning. For God's sake, remove the "restrictions", cope 100%, sitting on a connection via the Quick terminal crutch.

You don't want to hear it. Well, have it your way: S# works through "the Quick terminal crutch" (although there are SmartCOM, Alpha-Direct and OpenECry in addition to Quick and Plaza). What does it change in terms of market research?

MT5, as a market research toolkit, is very limited in its capabilities. S# has no such limitations.

hrenfx:

MT5, as a market research toolkit, is severely limited in its capabilities. S# has no such limitations.

is an outright slander.

And there's another point that the pollsters have forgotten about.

Laziness))) And it concerns me ). However, if the article is interesting and on my topic, I am happy to read

sergeev:

outright slander.

I have spoken repeatedly about the limitations, naming them by name.

To reduce the suspicion of bias, it is best, of course, to ask actual proficient experienced algo-traders about the limitations. More precisely, make a list of what they require. And compare it with what is available in MT5.

hrenfx:

Repeatedly spoke about the restrictions, naming them by name.

Repeat them to me in person please

S# vs MQL5

sergeev:

Repeat them to me in person please

S# vs MQL5

Why in person, the country should know its heroes, this is exactly the way to attract new users to the system