Basket trading, pair trading. - page 3

people where can i trade gold on mt5?

07041982:
Where can I trade gold on mt5?
You can do it in alpha for sure. Only, their software is problematic. Because of the rollover.

07041982:
people where can i trade gold on mt5?
Lite,Fibo,AlpariUK and I think there are more.

07041982:
Where can I trade gold on mt5?
I got confused at my place (instaforex) - you can do it too - silver and gold.

07041982:
I'm a bit confused at my place (instaforex) - you can do it too - silver and gold.
not really suitable tools for pair trading... Volatility is very unstable to create a more or less fixed equity.

07041982:
Yeah... apparently "maths, physics..." and "interesting and humour..." are really more interesting than trading algorithms for forum members, sadly (
Try reading the 4th forum at your leisure and many questions will disappear on their own. It's much more effective than waiting for "forum members' opinions" on topics that have been discussed a long time ago and repeatedly.

R0MAN:

Guys, the topic is interesting! I'm still getting acquainted with mcl5 myself. I'm posting links and my spread trading archive from Leonid, who trades spreads on four.

The topic -- not interesting. Leonid gets out (somehow) on seasonal spreads. It has little to do with the topic at hand.

TheXpert:

1.The topic -- uninteresting. Leonid is getting out (somehow) on seasonal spreads.

2.It has little to do with the topic at hand.

1. Maybe Komar'sring is closer?

Have you looked at the trailer from the first post of the pre-page?

2. Although... HZ. We could start a new thread too, if the author of this one writes that what's being discussed on my part here - has nothing ("little") to do with his topic.

Кольцо - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Кольцо - MQL4 форум

Roman - a lot of pairs - rings - not a stable thing... up to a maximum of 7 elements...

And what someone doesn't like - forget it - they just don't know how to cook them :-)

here's an example, few people could repeat on a random oscillator from 200 to 1,200,000... practically 6,000 times

So they will scream everywhere that it is not possible and not interesting :-)

Although, there is a simple algorithm - which allows me to do so repeatedly - in any game practically...

---

so, ignore the skeptics and look for your gold mine :-) moreover, i showed you the multicurrency's state, which with low load and small drawdown made a normal deposit increase of 1700% ...

Aleksander:

Roman - a lot of pairs - rings - not a stable thing... up to a maximum of 7 elements...

And what someone doesn't like - forget it - they just don't know how to cook them :-)

here's an example, few people could repeat on a random oscillator from 200 to 1,200,000... practically 6,000 times

So they will scream everywhere that it is not possible and not interesting :-)

Although, there is a simple algorithm - which allows me to do so repeatedly - in any game practically...

---

so, ignore the skeptics and look for your gold mine :-) moreover, i showed you the multicurrency's state, which with low load and small drawdown made a normal deposit increase of 1700% ...

Looking for, ugh, ROY! - next! :-)