Pure maths, physics, logic (braingames.ru): non-trade-related brain games - page 155

moskitman:
Sight. Would have manifested itself in total blindness.

Yes! indeed! ))

He would have been blind!

moskitman:
Vision. It would have manifested in total blindness.
Not a fact, same thing -- he could see in a different light range.

moskitman:
The dynathron effect does knock the electrons out of the anode. As a result, at high anode voltages the tube radiates in the gamma range, which is not very good. Nevertheless, no one has yet managed to use this effect to go over 1 efficiency. I don't know, it's nonsense.
Andrey, it is strange. An elderly man, inventor, academician. Besides, there is a sample "lamp". And the figure itself - 100 times, it is too much, no one would risk to lie so much.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования - Документация по MQL5

DmitriyN:
Andrew, this is strange. An elderly man, an inventor, an academic. Besides, there's a sample "lamp". And the figure itself - 100 times, that's overkill, no one would risk lying so much.
Nanofilters weren't invented by young people either :)

About Bolotov. As far as I understand, a radio lamp is a nuclear reactor, i.e. it has to be fueled with something, some kind of fuel, so we are not talking about any efficiency>100% here.

DmitriyN:
About Bolotov. As far as I understood, radio lamp is a nuclear reactor, i.e. it has to be fueled with something, some kind of fuel, so we are not talking about any efficiency>100% here.
It has nothing to do with cores. All the stuff in the shells :) happens.

Mathemat:

Alexei, what can you say about the above and below?

This is bullshit. Deuterium, helium, niobium, technetium... how does he get nuclear conversions at such low energies?

He would have been sick with radiation sickness long ago if he had technetium.

That's a hell of a task! Makes you think. Can you solve it?

"A mechanical alarm clock has an hour hand 36 mm long and a minute hand 45 mm long. At what distance are the ends of the hands when this distance changes most rapidly?"

Road_king:

That's a hell of a task! Makes you think. Can you solve it?

"A mechanical alarm clock has an hour hand 36 mm long and a minute hand 45 mm long. At what distance are the ends of the hands when this distance changes most rapidly?"

If I am not mistaken, the maximum change in distance occurs when the minute hand overtakes the hour hand and when it overtakes the hour hand by 1 minute, but the measurement of distance depends on the mechanism of the watch, i.e. whether the hour hand is moving every hour or every minute.