Pure maths, physics, logic (braingames.ru): non-trade-related brain games - page 120

Mathemat:

I believe the decision can be discounted.

Too late... :)

Mathemat:

The claim is to the moderators of braingames.ru. The task is not mine, I only placed the ad.

I don't know any braingames. Where are the flowers, lambs, fish and grains? Where? Why do we have to save someone from a cruel and twisted death every day? It's an outrage. I'll complain to the Sports Lottery.

Mischek: Where are the flowers, lambs, fish and grains? Where?

Here's a flower problem:

(1) How many flowers do I have if all but two are roses, all but two are tulips and all but two are daisies? Give at least two answers.

Alas, I haven't found the problem withbig weight about flowers yet...

The hardest ones often turn out to be sadistic.

Mathemat:

Here's a flower problem:

(1) How many flowers do I have if all but two are roses, all but two are tulips and all but two are daisies? Give at least two answers.

Alas, I haven't found the problem withbigger weight...

You're kidding, right? You want a payoff, right?

Mathemat:

Here's a flower problem:

Alas, I haven't found the problem withbigger weight...

I don't understand, what's the second option?

Mischek:
I don't understand, what's the second option?
I only found one too.

Generally speaking, the task is kind of silly. I'll tell you later about an option that, for some strange reason, didn't go through.

two daisies apparently.

Mathemat:
Generally speaking, the task is kind of silly. I'll tell you later about an option that, for some strange reason, didn't go through.
Holy crap. Even the flowers, even the flowers must suffer at this brainiac, a brick with a shift up his arse and a snow shovel on his head.

Yes, two daisies would do. Or two violets. Or a sunflower and a nettle.

Now let's ask the moderator of braingames.ru: what housewife would say "all" to an empty set? That's nonsense, although technically it's fine.

My second choice was the following: M roses, N tulips, K daisies (all numbers at least 1). And "all but two" I applied not to instances of flowers, but to types. The answer didn't go through.

Mischek: Даже цветы , даже ЦВЕТЫ должны страдать у этого брейнагеймса

OK, it's a deal, we'll look specifically for you to solve problems without mockery. But then don't be offended if they are completely uninteresting or stupid like this.

:)