Pure maths, physics, logic (braingames.ru): non-trade-related brain games - page 180

sanyooooook: The number of moves in this strategy depends on where the cat goes first and where the mouse was.

I have a strategy that always catches the mouse in a maximum of 6 moves, and the sequence of cat moves is always the same.

The only difference is where he stops (catches the mouse).

Here is the sequence: 2, 3, 4, 2, 3, 4.

You can change it (for example, 4, 3, 2, 2, 3, 4), but the essence of the strategy doesn't change.

Now try to explain the meaning of each move. That's the essence of the solution.

By the way, something similar has already happened here:

Fleder: Do you think that with options 2,2,3,3,4,4 the mouse will still have a chance of not being caught? !

But that's not the sequence! Mouse: 4,3,2,1,2,3. Caught?

Mathemat:

Now explain me the meaning of each move.

you're the one who has to explain it to him.)

I'm like a dog when it comes to explaining a problem, I understand it, but I can't say anything )

but my version works too, but it takes more tries.

If I had told you there are more solutions, I would have racked my brains. )

sanyooooook: but my way also works, only it takes more tries.

At the initial stage, I am happy with an answer with at least some number of attempts, but with an explanation.

It comes to mind:

A person of Yakut nationality comes out of the maths competition.

- Did you solve it?

- Yes, all five, but one wrong though!

After that we got the expression "solve in Yakut".

Nothing personal, Sanya, just an anecdote...

As soon as you give up, knock me in the mail. I'll write down the decision I got.

The cat catches the mouse in two moves. Four paws into four holes, then the outermost paw into the free hole.

And in general, the m.s. is wrong. Suppose a mouse sits in the 5th hole, the cat puts its paw into the 4th hole. What's a mouse to do here? According to the mission it must run over to the next hole, but the neighboring one is only one, and it is occupied by a paw cat. This megabrain, by the way, has a lot of tasks with blurred conditions.

About steers. Ten steers. You get three smokes and a steer. After smoking the samoskirts, you're left with 3 samoskirt gobies and one more goby, for a total of 4 gobies. That means one more tipple. So a total of 4 self-smokes and one goby remains. How and from where do you get more tapes? Unless you smoke one-third of the joint, not two-thirds completely. If this is allowed, you can also allow a roll up so that all the tobacco is smoked.

Mathemat:

There is one litre of hot coffee (t=95°C), one litre of cold tea (t=5°C) and a set of vessels of different sizes. Is it possible, by heating one liquid with another and without using any other heat/cold sources, to make the final temperature of all the tea higher than the final temperature of all the coffee? The heat capacity of the vessels and the heat loss to the environment are neglected.

The weight is 3.

Heat in batches: 1/n litre of coffee to 1 litre of tea.

The bigger n is, the bigger the final temperature difference will be.

Mathemat:

3. Think again, Andrei, more is possible!

4 and a half.

Integer:

The cat catches the mouse in two moves. Four paws into four holes, then the outermost paw into the free hole.

And in general, the m.s. is wrong. Suppose a mouse sits in the 5th hole, the cat puts its paw into the 4th hole. What's a mouse to do here? According to the task it must run over to the next hole, but the neighboring one is only one, and it is occupied by a paw cat. This megabrain, by the way, has a lot of tasks with blurred conditions.

About steers. Ten steers. You get three smokes and a steer. After smoking the samoskirts, you're left with 3 samoskirt gobies and one more goby, for a total of 4 gobies. That means one more tipple. So a total of 4 self-smokes and one goby remains. How and from where do you get more tapes? Unless you smoke a one-third of the roll instead of the whole two-thirds. If this is allowed, it is also possible to allow a roll up so that all the tobacco is smoked.

You didn't understand the condition either. Or you didn't want to.

A mouse can even run over to the hole the cat's paw has just been in. Not the moment it's there, but a little later.

And you can only put one paw in it. He doesn't have the second one, but he can paw at his skull.

With self-smokers, the answer is a whole more than 4.

Contender:

Heat in portions: 1/n litre of coffee to 1 litre of tea.

The greater the n, the greater the final temperature difference will be.

Score. So I wondered what the maximum could be.

Mathemat:

You didn't understand the condition either. Or you didn't want to.

A mouse can even run over to the hole the cat's paw has just been in. Not the moment it's there, but a little later.

And you can only put one paw in it. He just doesn't have the other one, but he's got a cranial pressure on his skull.

Oooh! However, a cat shoving four paws into four holes seems more adequate to me than a cat who can't catch a mouse when it almost climbs up its own paw. I see, you have to abstract, it's not a cat or a mouse. If it's not written about the limitation, then there isn't one, which means a mouse can get into a hole with its paw and not be caught.

Integer:

Oooh! However, a cat sticking four paws in four holes seems more adequate to me

A cat that puts all four paws in a mink is a clinical idiot, I can responsibly say.

TheXpert:
A cat sticking all four paws into a mink is a clinical idiot, I can responsibly say.
there is no limit to the cat's mental work :)