Pure maths, physics, logic (braingames.ru): non-trade-related brain games - page 142

DmitriyN: I do what I get paid to do :) And mind you, it has nothing to do with mathematics, alas few people need it today and tomorrow in our country.

That's fine. You're doing something here, aren't you?

Mathemat:

That's fine. You're doing something here, aren't you?

Why are you all so touchy? I'm just asking if it's time. Then it's too soon :) That's all.

Mathemat:

You're in the wrong place, sorry. The thread is called "Pure Mathematics...." and will remain so.

Here, in this branch, "realists" do not survive long(because, hiding behind "real" problems, they are usually very weak in problems, typical for this branch). And I advise you to change your tone of treatment from dismissive to respectful.

The problem you asked is, by the way, quite good. I don't know the answer yet. It was poorly presented.

P.S. Iron. All the heat is useful, and almost all of it dissipates through the metal flat part, which is the functional part.

The second option is an electric kettle (with plastic walls).

Thank you, the iron fits perfectly, as does the heater or cooker... Small fraction of percent goes to low-frequency radiation that leaves the room ... Neglect was not - was only surprised that a man who had solved all the problems on the site does not know what to do, if there is a universal solution for forex, it lies in the field of mathematics ... The main contradiction in your branch also lies in the field of mathematics: you ask the problem but asked for answers not to write ... :) I suggest a more practical problem: Prove that if your Expert Advisor determines the trend direction correctly, then the external TP parameter makes no sense...

moby_dick:

I suggest more practical tasks: prove that if your EA correctly determines the trend direction, then the external TP parameter makes no sense...
The trend does not need to be determined. It should be taken. Otherwise, the next one, which is often the case, will not come soon enough. )))

moby_dick: I suggest a more practical task: prove that if your EA determines the trend direction correctly, then the external TP parameter makes no sense...

No tasks related to trading! This is a categorical requirement!

you ask tasks, but ask for no answers... :)

That's only for those who already know the answer. The others may do it.

Mathemat:

(4) While looking at the relief map of Brainland, Megamozg suddenly noticed an interesting feature: the average height of any four points lying in the vertices of one square is zero. Is it true that Brainiac is perfectly flat?

Comment: no considerations of relief continuity apply. Brainland may well turn out to be extremely rugged in height - like a Dirichlet function, for example (this function is not continuous at any point).

The country is known to have no boundaries.

(4) Mega-brain biologist has a 10 cm long stick, on which he puts ants and observes them. The ants can only run along it along its length (left or right); when they reach the end, they fall down. When two ants collide, they both immediately turn around and run in opposite directions. The stick is narrow and ants cannot go around each other without colliding. The ant's speed is 1 cm per second, the ants are moving all the time. After what minimum time is the stick guaranteed to be without ants? The initial number of ants, their positions and directions of movement can be any. The length of an ant can be neglected (consider it equal to zero).

1. Correct, because when the length of the side of the squares tends towards zero the only solution is a perfect plane... 2. Due to an accidental or deliberate error in the condition: "In what minimum time" the solution is only one - zero, because all ants can run in one direction and stand on the edge of a stick... :)

Mathemat:

No tasks related to trading! This is a categorical requirement!

I understand you here, as the forex task cannot be solved in principle - proof of interest?
Although with such a requirement in MQL forum I do not see any difference from knitting circle... :)
Lack of a solution does not mean you have to give up...

moby_dick:
1. true, because with the length of the side of squares tending to zero the only solution is a perfect plane... 2. because of an accidental or deliberate error in the condition: "In what minimum time" the solution is only one - zero, since all ants can run in one direction and stand on the edge of a stick... :)
2. Besides the word minimum there is also the word guaranteed. That is, for any starting position after time t the stick should remain without ants

moby_dick: 1. Correct, because with length of side of squares tending to zero the only solution is a perfect plane...

I'll say it again - or you haven't read carefully:

Mathemat: Comment: no considerations of terrain continuity apply. Brainiac may well turn out to be extremely rugged in elevation - like a Dirichlet function, for example (this function is not continuous at any point).

moby_dick: the forex problem cannot be solved in principle - proof is of interest?

No, thank you.

moby_dick:

1. I understand you, because the forex problem cannot be solved in principle - is the proof interesting?
2 The absence of a solution does not mean that you have to give up...

1. Yes, it's interesting, but it depends on the formulation, but you know that yourself.

2. it is understandable. lack of guarantees is not a reason not to go to the shop.