Pure maths, physics, logic (braingames.ru): non-trade-related brain games - page 81

Mathemat:

There is a simple explanation for this: the spring inside is just a distraction. This is the way any solid body works.

It's a composite body, and to move it anywhere, you have to apply that kind of force and no less.

Less. This force is only needed to push at a constant speed. As Andrei has already admitted, pushing it out of place is enough.

Mischek:
It was on page 78. I guess it didn't work.

At 77.

F[M+m]=K*g*(M+m)

You can apply force to any box and in any direction - eventually both will start moving.

TheXpert:

No. The process will stall. (sort of) How about an interchangeable vector solution?

What is to be found in this case? If the force is variable, then the phrase 'minimum force' makes no sense any more.

alsu:

It looks like I was wrong in my explanation: in fact, at such offsets, under real-world conditions, rest friction does not have time to change into sliding friction simply because the sliding will not even begin. The point is that the friction model we are using is very approximate and will not work at such offsets comparable to the size of the surface roughness.

In real life, rest friction is always greater than sliding friction.

MetaDriver:
Less. This force is only needed to push at a constant velocity. As Andrei has already admitted - pushing it out of place is enough.

Is less force than K*(M+m)*g enough to simply push a body of mass (M+m) off the ground?

The spring doesn't give a shit at all, it's part of the compound body. imho.

Mathemat:
Is a smaller force than K*(M+m)*g enough to simply push a body of mass (M+m) off the ground?
No, it is not enough. But the spring isn't there anymore, it's all about it)))

Mathemat:

Is a smaller force than K*(M+m)*g enough to simply push a body of mass (M+m) off the ground?

The spring absolutely doesn't give a fuck, it's part of a composite body. imho.

I propose that the correct solution is recognised by voting

There are already three of us.

alsu:
What is to be found in this case? If the force is variable, the phrase 'minimum force' no longer makes sense.
Are you sure? The friction force is not going anywhere.

Mischek:

I propose that the right decision be recognised through a vote

There are already three of us

You're a sly one. The right decision cannot become wrong by the will of the majority))

alsu:
The sly one. The right decision cannot become wrong by the will of the majority))
I don't know, we're a democracy.