Pure maths, physics, logic (braingames.ru): non-trade-related brain games - page 52

Mischek:

remove the excess.

simply connect the two holes vertically with a pipe.

the pool is ready.

without going into figures, taking 3/1 as a basis, will the water stand in the pipe ?

You can't do that, there are no such pools in nature. The proportions of the pool and the drain/flush pipes are real. Otherwise you violate the hydrodynamics of the problem.

TheXpert:

Just a drawing :)

Kilometrage of lines in numbers please. At a radius of 5 km - there is a dead zone.

Manov:
First create a poll "Do you think it's possible to translate the riddle counting...."

(A+I+B)-(A+B)=I First Class and you poll.

Mathemat:
You can't do that, there are no such pools in nature. The cross-sectional proportions of the basin and the drain/flush pipes are real. Otherwise you are violating the hydrodynamics of the problem.
You can do it that way. It all comes down to the ratio of the area of the mirror and the pipes. Obviously the problem does not depend on the cross-section of the pipes

TheXpert: Just a drawing :)
It's a little short, it'll be more than 32, alas. And in general, the drawing is fake: the radius should be vertical at the beginning.

MetaDriver:
Kilometres of lines in numbers please. At a radius of 5 km - there is a dead zone.
By the way, yes, at the very bottom.

alexeymosc:
My answer to the second part of the problem: 1/1025. If you don't believe me at all, let's wait for at least one more reasonable solution and compare ;)

OK, convinced. I've had to spread out the reality into 2048 pieces. In 1023 of them, the mega-brains have been drinking beer for a long time.

The remaining 1025 are still fighting. And only one of those 1025s has a fair coin.

Mischek: You can do that. It all comes down to the ratio of mirror and pipe area. Obviously, the problem does not depend on the cross-section of the pipes
It does. The outlet cross-section is much smaller than the mirror cross-section. This is so that the water doesn't whiz by like plywood over Paris.

Mathemat:
A little short, it will be more than 32, alas. And in general, the drawing is fake: the radius should be vertical at the beginning.
Hello! Everything is enough and I don't believe there's a better trajectory.

TheXpert:
Hello! It's all there and I don't believe there's a better trajectory.
At the very bottom it doesn't reach.