Question on working with stops: classic on limiters + stops integrated into position - page 8

yarzar:

The result is some hybrid that neither banks nor traders, who are hooked on MT-4, are not happy with. The clients of brokerage companies do not switch to MT-5, they stay on MT-4, and this is a fact.

hysteria.

It is clear how one should present one's opinion on a forum. You just have to introduce yourself as a "bank representative". And in this name you have to talk all sorts of nonsense that has already been discussed many times.

And the fact is that the hysterical "trader" tried MT5 on a demo account; because of the demo account the bank representative intervened to defend the allegedly client; the bank representative is not even aware of the scheme of MT5 and meanwhile is discussing the prospects of MT5.

Urain:

You're aiming below the waterline, so what's the main problem now (which needs to be solved so the platform can go out to the people)?

From previous posts I understand that it is integrated stops?

If my personal opinion - MT-5 and will not go to the people. Why, if MT-4 is good for brokerage companies in its own way. But for us, the banks, give us the "classic approach", we are asking for it.

abolk:
It's clear how you should present your opinion in the forum. You just have to introduce yourself as a "bank representative". And in this name you have to say all sorts of nonsense that has already been discussed many times.

The fact that it has been discussed many times does not make it any less relevant to us. Maybe you don't believe that I am reflecting a real request?

In this MT-5, you can't even see the history of trades properly, rollovers are littering everything. I have to filter deal history by Comment parameter to get only clean list of deals. And, of course, rollovers spoil the entire history of profit, since they fix profit every day.

Why ask? It's easy to check in practice - it all works.

I think I've already talked three times in this thread about two different control systems that can be used at the same time.

By the way, yes. We are definitely clever and think a lot and then test in practice and implement. I certainly wouldn't consider incompetent people who run projects like cludes, programming languages, communities of traders, shops and other services in addition to their main function.

Not all people think about the fact that brokers rarely have the competence to not only create a successful trading platform, but even design it. Conflicts of interest and a sufficient level of obscurity with a lack of product practice prevent this from happening.

I especially liked the bank representative complaining about bank rollovers with over-openings.

Maybe it is the author of the thread who keeps writing after all?

Renat:
Especially liked the bank representative complaining about bank rollovers with reopenings.

Maybe it is the author of the thread who keeps writing after all?

Are you asking us?

"you're a fucking joke."

I said long ago what I see, I have no internal mechanisms to track from which networks who writes what.

I watch the stylistics, it shows the author better than any ip definition.

ZS wanted to bring another picture where you could see that the current author logged on the forum in ~8 minutes after the ban last author.

ZZZY Imagine a situation where a person gets banned on a third-party forum, goes to the bank and complains, after that the clerk immediately registers and "I am a friend of that alena and I can dance, we studied in the same class, but I will dance", continues exactly the same song, with the same misunderstanding of the problem and the same turns of speech. I think this is nonsense, any clerk will excuse him by saying anything, as long as his shift is over before this client comes to his senses.

When setting up the renegotiator, the trader specifies SL, TP and volume. And he does not see any indication of the relation of SL and TP to the future aggregate position.

The rightness of Sieg and yarzar is obvious.

The rest is chatter.

Linker:

When setting up the renegotiator, the trader specifies SL, TP and volume. And he does not see any indication of the relation of SL and TP to the future aggregate position.

The rightness of Sieg and yarzar is obvious.

The rest is chatter.

And how should he see it, give me an example?

SZY Do you see what processes are running when you connect the internet? Probably not, you only see the [Internet is connected] icon and nothing else warns you. You already know that ports are opened, server side initialization is checked...

Why don't you want to understand that sl and tp will be applied to the entire position volume, and that it's convenient to use a stop instead of changing all stops, just drag the line and the stop is shifted to the entire current volume.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства позиций
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства позиций
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства позиций - Документация по MQL5

Linker:

The rest is chatter.

That's what you're doing now, although the correct term is fat trolling.

You should first learn how to use the platform, and then prove someone else's point.