Advertising. Product Announcements and Releases for the Market. - page 2

notused:

the forum will gradually become a dumping ground.

Let them create separate sections for these purposes, but until then, all advertising should be taken down.

It's already been suggested that each topic should have a link to a discussion, good or bad.

newdigital:
It will soon be possible to discuss products in the marketplace in the marketplace itself. I know this, as I bought something there recently, it didn't work, and I found I could write about it there too. Then I realised that I was kind of testing ...

This was a review.

Buyers can leave feedback. But the seller can only reply to them in person.

komposter:

This was a review.

Buyers can leave feedback. But the seller can only reply to them in person.

I then asked (from MQ) and was told that it would improve (in the sense of buyer-seller communication, etc.). That is why I wrote here.

the ads were torn down after all. "thanks" to well-wishers.
Admins: tear down the branch, too.

newdigital:
I then asked (from MQ) and was told that it would improve (in terms of communication between buyers and sellers, etc.). That's why I wrote here.
If reviews in goods was really a review, and not a question: and how to turn on trillingstop (for example), then we could communicate in private. And so the review is not a review ....

TD EURUSD is a continuation of the testing of the EA since its publication date, to be exact, it is a forward test of the last 5 months.
Files:
Templates.zip  50 kb

VNIK:
TD EURUSD- continuation of the testing of the Expert Advisor since the date of its publication, to be more precise, it is a forward test for the last 5 months.
Is the initial deposit in the test in dollars or cents?

VNIK:
TD EURUSD- continuation of testing of the Expert Advisor since its publication date, to be more precise, it is a forward test for the last 5 months.
There are few trades, so it is not a significant result

server:
Initial deposit in the test in dollars or cents?
Initial deposit at the beginning of the test (2010.09.20) - 10000$.

dentraf:
There are few trades, so it is not a significant result.

Investors will choose themselves according to the parameters they are satisfied with.

Increasing the deposit from $10,000 to $750,000 in 2.5 years is a "significant result" for me.