Sad story - page 3

))) thank you.

uriukti:
This system has stops, breakeven and trall. But I haven't written about it only because
it can be discussed after finding a way to describe the main thing in code.
Works the same for buying and selling. It's not a flip. And the pictures clearly
You can see that when you change the scale of the program window, it does not change the scale of the chart.
I have, unfortunately, a problem with the chart scale that cannot be solved as described above. I cannot adjust it the way you have done. Maybe the developers of the terminal will tell me what it is. ))

uriukti:
Yes, but my scale is fixed for this. This is done in the properties
of the chart in the general tab, 1:1...
MT5 or MT4? If MT5, how many digits?

I use MT4.

On MT5 the 1:1 fix works differently. Why -- I don't know.

uriukti:
I use MT4.
That's where the dog is buried. That point has been dealt with. )))

uriukti:
I am using MT4.

This is in the first place.

"Crossing 2 averages with periods of 4 and 60, and measuring the angle of the 60 period average after the crossing with the"trendline by angle" tool. Time frame h1. Upon finding an angle of 38 degrees or more, enter. If there is no such angle within 15 candles, then wait for the next crossing. "

From the "Crossing of 2 averages" bar, the number of bars for recalculation of the angle is increased to 15, and then the counter is reset to zero until the next crossing, if the angle is <38. Right?

It's trigonometry, I think.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов - Документация по MQL5

Right. ) figured it out. How it is on MT5 I don't even know in one eye. By the way both ticks should come out, the same for me. Checked it now. I set the scale to 1:1 and immediately the lower one is selected.

Silent, right. After crossing, this angle can be either immediately or later. But I usually wait until 15-18 candles maximum.

uriukti:
Right. ) figured it out. How it is on MT5 I don't even know in one eye. By the way both ticks should come out, the same for me. Checked it now. I set the scale to 1:1 and immediately the lower one is selected.
I have already forgotten about MT4 and do not intend to go back there. I don't think it's old-fashioned. ))) I'm not satisfied with MT4, I'm not satisfied with the features of MT5. But I have enough of MQL5, which I rely on very much. )))