is there something wrong with the service? - page 4

sanyooooook:
Will it be possible to withdraw directly to the bank?
We can, but only for amounts from $2000 with a commission of about $20 and only outside Russia and the CIS.

abolk:
Well said.
Yes, and by the way, have never used the service work, but it seems I will have to, because of the "woman with a scythe" who is now in hospital, it has become a big problem to get dough, even clean overseas cards, and then put under strict control. Hence the nubovsky question - if an imported man, bring the money to his account with a card or stick (PayPal), will create a job, get the desired tanga flow to my account, will I be able to withdraw them to webmoney?

FAQ:
Yes, and by the way, never used the service work, but it seems have to, because of the "woman with a scythe" who is now lying in hospital, some time ago it became a big problem to get dough, even clean overseas cards, and then put under strict control. Hence the nubovsky question - if an imported guy, bring the money to his account with a card or stick (PayPal), create a job, get the desired, tanna flow to my account, will I be able to withdraw them to webmoney?
By the way, your countrymen often say they do not have WebMoney.

FAQ:
Hence the nouveau riche question - if an imported person, will deposit money into his account from a card or stick (PayPal), will create a job, get the desired tanga flows into my account, can I withdraw them to webmoney?
Yes. I've had a few such jobs (when the customer is via pipelines). I always withdraw via webmoney.

FAQ:
Hence the nouveau riche question - if an imported person, will deposit money into his account from a card or stick (PayPal), will create a job, get the desired, the money will flow into my account, will I be able to withdraw it to web money?
Yes, only if it is an honest work. Otherwise, you might get banned.

Renat:
Yes, only if it's an honest, unpretentious job. Otherwise I could get banned.
Of course, or I lose 15-20% on all transactions at freelance.com and wait a week or more until I can withdraw the money. Or do the same in the service on the native site and thus have the opportunity to 5 seconds of cash-out via webmani, though they bastards in recent times on the recalculation of rates charge, but yes all the same it is cheaper.

FAQ:
have the possibility of 5 second cashout through webmani, though they have been charging a lot lately on conversion rates, but it's cheaper anyway.
wmz to wmu can be exchanged profitably herehttp://wm.exchanger.ru/asp/default.asp - and then withdraw with 0% through a guarantor within a banking day
Автоматический обмен валют WM
  • wm.exchanger.ru
Сервис Exchanger предназначен для автоматического p2p-обмена различных валют и титульных знаков WebMoney между участниками системы WebMoney Transfer

FAQ:
Of course, or I lose 15-20% on all transactions at freelance.com and wait a week or more until I can withdraw the money. Or do the same in service on native site and thus have possibility of 5 second money withdrawal through webmani, true they gadas in last time on recalculation of rates pull, but all the same it is cheaper.

The funny thing is that instead of taking a commission for the implementation of the work, we still pay (!!!) indirectly through the payment of the rating.

abolk:
change wmz to wmu you can profitably herehttp://wm.exchanger.ru/asp/default.asp - and then withdraw with 0% through a guarantor within a banking day
Yes I know :) sam I use, and card guarantor connected - otnal in a maximum of 5 minutes (usually immediately). but still often use the standard exchanger, but there rates certainly worse.

Renat:

The funniest thing is that instead of taking a commission for the work, we also pay (!!!) ourselves indirectly through the payment of a rating.

interesting arithmetic ), maybe the question has already been asked, but: there are no plans to take a commission on the work done in the future?