is there something wrong with the service? - page 8

Error 403 [ForbiddenText] when trying to apply for a job in the "Jobs" service.

I haven't used the service for about a year.

At first the applications were successfully submitted, but then there was this error for absolutely all the jobs.

I tried to enter different texts ("ok", "I can make", "a", "b", "c", "d", ..., "."). As a result, only one application with the text "ok" was filed, the rest with the same text gave me an error 403.

I accessed through proxy, same thing.

Exited and re-entered my account - did not help.

beast:

Error 403 [ForbiddenText] when trying to apply for a job in the Jobs service.

Haven't used this service for about year.

At first the applications were successfully submitted, but then there was this error for absolutely all the jobs.

I tried entering different texts ("ok", "I can make", "a", "b", "c", "d", ..., "."). As a result, only one application with the text "ok" was filed, the rest with the same text gave me an error 403.

I accessed through proxy, same thing.

I logged out and re-entered my account - did not help.

Sorry, we'll figure it out.

Everything now works as usual.

I have the same problem (error 403). Please see what the problem is.

And mail me a message please. )))

beast:

Error 403 [ForbiddenText] when trying to apply for a job in the Jobs service.

Haven't used the service for about a year.

At first applications were successfully submitted, but then there was this error for absolutely all the jobs.

I tried entering different texts ("ok", "I can make", "a", "b", "c", "d", ..., "."). As a result, only one application with the text "ok" was filed, the rest with the same text gave me an error 403.

I tried to go through proxy, same thing.

I logged out and logged back in - did not help.

Your error is related to the limit of 10 requests per day.

We will make the error message more informative.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Коды ошибок и предупреждений / Ошибки компиляции
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Коды ошибок и предупреждений / Ошибки компиляции
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Коды ошибок и предупреждений / Ошибки компиляции - Документация по MQL5

I read the topic with a smile )

They wanted Yandex and MoneyBookers (if I'm not mistaken), but introduced Kiwi.