is there something wrong with the service? - page 2

sanyooooook:

Exchangers: How often do you use them? Are you satisfied with the fees?

I use it all the time as I need to withdraw wmz to real.

I am satisfied with commission, as 1-2% of $100 is $1-2%.

1-2% - as a fee for safety and hassle-free communication in the service - it is miserable and insignificant.

For the customer with the order price of $ 10 - this fee is large - and here for the customer with the order price of 50-100 dollars - it's not a problem.

In my experience, the problems of transferring funds from yandex.moneys, kiwi - customers do not arise, as there are no special resistance (in such cases, simply use a bank card). Customer who categorically did not want to contact the service because of the lack of payment systems or "bummer" passing stages - somewhere and to someone went - one customer more - one less - I do not pursue.

abolk:

I use it all the time because I need to withdraw wmz into real money.

Have you tried going straight to the bank account (through the "Guarantee Agency")? There is a commission of 0.8% (but no more than 1500 roubles or $50).

SZS: 1-2 % is very important

abolk:

I can see why you need air conditioning in your car, there are windows.)

sanyooooook:

ZS: 1-2% is very significant

Sanek, raise the cost of the order by 1-2 dollars - and all the problems will be solved. After all, "competition" in the service - only at the level of "10 dollars", and "from 50-100 dollars" in the service of "competition" is not yet. But this is my opinion, could be wrong, as I do not chase orders, so for me, the state "is an order" and "no order" are equal.

In these works - is so "walks" in one or the other side - the inequality of "price = cost time" - that 1-2% - it is insignificant and it can be neglected.

abolk:

Sanek, raise the cost of the order by 1-2 dollars - and all the problems will be solved. After all, "competition" in the service - only at the level of "10 dollars", and "from 50-100 dollars" in the service of "competition" is not yet. But this is my opinion, could be wrong, as I do not chase orders, so for me "there is an order" and "no order" is equal.

In these works - is so "wavering" in one or the other side - the disparity of price / time - that 1-2% - it is insignificant and can be ignored.

It's not about percentages, it's about convenience.

SZS: Look at it from the perspective of a layman (or even just a beginner Internet user), you get used to web money, and you already know that you do not need me-money or kiwi or something like that, and you start to move (so that not to use web money at all) will start withdrawal.

ZZZY: are you ready to completely abandon webmoney? ) (rhetorical question)

sanyooooook:

It's not about percentages, it's about convenience.

It is a characteristic technique of giving away an extraneous reason to the public for the sake of hiding a psychological attitude.

Usually with increasing life experience such things become clearly visible. Especially when you have to work with clients and keep a keen eye on "what they really want" and "what they state as a reason for refusal" :)

I don't want to offend anyone, personalities don't matter.

In fact, our usability is almost perfect - everything in a few clicks, with lots of prompts, security controls, instant transactions and full automation.

sanyooooook:

ZS: Look at this case from the point of view of the layman (or even just a beginner Internet user), you're used to web money, and you already see that you do not need me-money or there Kiwi, etc., and you start to switch (so that not to use web money at all) will begin withdrawal.

ZZZY: are you ready to completely abandon webmoney? ) (rhetorical question)

From a layman's point of view, it's very simple.

90% of clients order a couple of jobs. They, in fact, do not really care what to pay for a single order.

I use webmoney because this system is "in the move" nowadays - it's in our DC and in our service and input/output to/from webmoney is not a problem (input 1% and output is 0% if you don't count internal commission 0,8%).

If there was another system instead of webmoney, I would "get used" to it too.

As of today, the set of payment systems in the service is self-sufficient. At first there was no bank card - and it was difficult. But when they made a bank card, everyone who used to pay with yandex.money or kiwi began to pay with a bank card without any problems (my experience personally, I don't claim to be right).

Sanya, why are you making such a fuss? They said they would increase the number of input methods. I'm telling you from my own experience to connect each processing separately to the site / forum is a pain in the ass... Also, not all systems are equal in terms of security, authority etc... I don't see any problems with opening an account in webmoney and transferring money to it, nowadays it can be done in any kiwi terminal in five seconds.

Renat:

In fact, our usability is almost perfect - everything is a few clicks away, with lots of hints, security controls, instant transactions and full automation.

There is one major flaw - I wrote and asked, but they never did.

In the step-by-step ordering procedure - herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/117 - there is no description of "how to enter funds, where to go" - I have to tell every third person.

This information is in https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/302 - but then the step-by-step procedure should be cross-referenced or something.

Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
С запуском сервиса "Работа" MQL5.community становится идеальным местом для размещения заказов и оказания услуг программирования. Тысячи трейдеров и разработчиков ежедневно посещают этот ресурс и с легкостью могут помочь друг другу. Для трейдера сервис "Работа" - это легкая возможность получить свой собственный эксперт. Для MQL5-разработчика это возможность легко найти новых клиентов. В данной статье мы рассмотрим возможности этого сервиса.

Renat:

It is a characteristic technique of exposing an extraneous cause to the public in order to conceal a psychological attitude.

Usually with increasing experience in life, such things become clearly visible. Especially when you have to work with clients and keep a keen eye on "what they really want" and "what they state as a reason for refusal" :)

I don't want to offend anyone, personalities don't matter.

In fact, our usability is almost perfect - everything in a few clicks, with lots of prompts, security controls, instant transactions and full automation.

SPY: Take out of the ways to withdraw webmasters, and I will not be able to withdraw to real money at least a week (about this much I will need to pierce the way to a new withdrawal method), the bank can not, with Pai Pai experience was one time (he does not need it I have webmasters, how to withdraw from Pipal do not have a clue).

I've had one experience with pals (I don't need them, I've got webmoney and ppal).