how to control user indicator buffer in mql5?

I created an indicator that is drawn on only a part of the chart according to the user's request and the values before and after it are filled with Empty_value so that they are not displayed. This section works well; But I need it when my indicator is active. If the user adds another technical or custom indicator to the chart. Those indicators should be drawn only in the same range selected for my indicator. How do I do this and access the buffer for these indicators to manage them?

justlink: I created an indicator that is drawn on only a part of the chart according to the user's request and the values before and after it are filled with Empty_value so that they are not displayed. This section works well; But I need it when my indicator is active. If the user adds another technical or custom indicator to the chart. Those indicators should be drawn only in the same range selected for my indicator. How do I do this and access the buffer for these indicators to manage them?

I can't control or filter the display of other indicators that a user may attach or not to their chart.

Fernando Carreiro #:

I can't control or filter the display of other indicators that a user may attach or not to their chart.

I have been meaning to ask, don't know if you mind, if two indicators are placed on the chart but mapped to buffer "0", which indicator takes priority? I read somewhere indicators all run from a common thread.

Then PlotIndexSetInteger(), is there a sequence to how it is plotted? I wrote an indicator creating a Zigzag with buffers (0,1)  Then a line section with buffer(2). Using PlotIndex ... with (0(for Draw_Zigzag),1(for Draw_Line)) gave a weird output. I had to increase the plot to 3, using (0,2) for my plot index value. Is it similar to the precompile directives were the plot number must be higher than the buffer number.

I know using 0 for Draw line and 1 for Draw_Zigzag would have used only 2 plots, but I won't know the reason why the other did not work. 
Thanks

Thank-god Avwerosuoghene Odukudu #: I have been meaning to ask, don't know if you mind, if two indicators are placed on the chart but mapped to buffer "0", which indicator takes priority? I read somewhere indicators all run from a common thread.

The indicators are independent of each other. Each will have there own buffers 0,1, ..., plotted in that sequence, with each indicator plotting in the sequence they were added to the chart.

Is that what you are asking?

Fernando Carreiro #:

The indicators are independent of each other. Each will have there own buffers 0,1, ..., plotted in that sequence, with each indicator plotting in the sequence they were added to the chart.

Is that what you are asking?

Yes, thanks