Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 369

Karputov Vladimir:

The signal file is perfectly located in the MQL Wizard:

Thanks for the quick reply. I obviously have a bug, I'll look for it.

Karputov Vladimir:

The signal file is perfectly located in the MQL Wizard:

It took me a few hours to figure out where to dig, but maybe it's just me. If you download directly from metaeditora, the signal is not visible where it should be in the Wizard. But if you zip fromhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/code/842 and throw a couple of files without the Expert Advisor, it is visible in the Wizard.
Модуль торговых сигналов, выполненный на основе индикатора SuperTrend
Модуль торговых сигналов, выполненный на основе индикатора SuperTrend
  • votes: 14
  • Nikolay Kositsin
  • www.mql5.com
Модуль торговых сигналов для Мастера MQL5. Сигналом для открытия позиций служит появление цветной точки индикатора SuperTrend.

Guys, haven't googled it yet - I repent.

For those who want to write things like that you'll repent to God - go away.

Help me with a code example, I need toaddautomatically the right symbolsfor a robot using my (custom)multicurrency indicator. For the test, among other things.

To avoid 4302 error. Sort of a check for the presence of all the required symbols in MarketWatch.

Thank you.

Roman Shiredchenko:

Guys, haven't googled it yet - I repent.

For those who want to write things like that you'll repent to God - go away.

Help me with a code example, I need toaddautomaticallythe right symbolsfor a robot using my (custom)multicurrency indicator. For the test, among other things.

In order to avoid the 4302 error.

Thank you.

Maybe, if I understand you correctly, you needSymbolSelect().

wOW, I haven't beaten him yet.

Have a look.

Vitalii Ananev:
Perhaps, if I understand you correctly, you needSymbolSelect().
No. It also needs to check and output with a comment if the wrong characters are in the marketplace.

Vitalii Ananev:
Perhaps, if I understand you correctly, you needSymbolSelect().
is not correct.

Roman Shiredchenko:
No. You also need to check and output with a comment if you have the wrong characters in the marketplace.

So highlight the ones you need.

SymbolSelect(symbol_name,true);              // ... выберем символ в обзоре рынка

and remove unnecessary ones.

SymbolSelect(symbol_name,false);             // ... удалим символ из обзора рынка

Artyom Trishkin:

So allocate the right ones

and remove unnecessary ones.

I don't get it.

I need eurobucks, poundbucks, euroyen, poundien, ... a bit more of them for the cluster indicator.

How to organise?

The market won't take otherwise, without this check...

Roman Shiredchenko:

I don't get it.

I need eurobucks, poundbucks, euroyen, poundien, ... a bit more of them for the cluster indicator.

How do I organise it?

The market won't take otherwise, without this check...

for (int i =0;i<=SymbolCount-1;i++ )
   {
      str = StringTrimRight(StringTrimLeft(Symbols[i]));
      if (SymbolSelect(str,true)) Symbols[i]=str;

if (GetLastError()==ERR_UNKNOWN_SYMBOL)
      {
         Print("In settings incorrect parameters are set");
         Print("В настройках заданы названия не существующих торговых инструментов");
         return(INIT_PARAMETERS_INCORRECT);             
      }           
   }

Here's a piece of code where this function is used. In this example, symbols set by user are included in "Market Watch" window (Symbols array), if there is no such a symbol, the appropriate message will be displayed. Do not be lazy to read the help for this function, it is clearly written there.

P.S.

In order for the Expert Advisor (indicator) to work correctly with any symbols, they should be enabled in the "Market Watch" window, this function is just for this purpose.