Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 311

If I suddenly have inadequate behavior on the forum, swearing, spamming, etc. - and I get banned for it, does that mean that I can not withdraw my money from the account, or add new products to the market, withdraw profit from sales, etc.? Or will I only be banned for the right to post on the forum?

Help who can. Need a simple trawl for mt5. like the standard one in mt4.

papaklass:
The ban applies to everything!

On financial transactions no. (I had them available).

But it's best not to check, as it's automatic and can glitch.

Edic:
If I suddenly have inadequate behavior on the forum, swearing, spamming, etc. - and I get banned for it, does that mean that I can not withdraw my money from the account, or add new products to the market, withdraw profit from sales, etc.? Or the ban will only be the right to write on the forum?
Let's check it out. If you want to, of course. Myself interested in the answer

Vinin:
Let's check it out. If you're willing, of course. I'm interested in the answer myself.
Do you suggest a five minute ban? ))

tol64:
(I'll give you a five-minute ban? ))
Less than a day, I can't. But since all sorts of collisions happen, it may take 2-3 days.

Vinin:
Let's check it. If you want to, of course. Interested in the answer myself

Ban yourself for 5-10 minutes to check - it should be possible.

I just don't have access to the wallets today to try out I/O. I'm using someone else's computer. It would be no problem)))

papaklass:

Ban applies to everything!

It would be fun to have this in the rules.

- When a user is banned, the amount in their account is fully vested in the company. As well as the rights to all products on the market published by the user.

- The user can buy back the rights to all his products, the price is negotiable)

Silent:

For financial transactions, no. (I had available)

That's what I thought. It makes more sense and is more legal.

papaklass:

At the time of my bans (the maximum was a month) I couldn't even apply to servicedesk to report platform bugs!!!

This got me thinking that MCs don't really care about their mistakes. Since then I have practically stopped submitting applications, and I rarely participate on the forum either.

I also had the SD blocked.

Only in blogs when trying to create a post there was a prompt that you could contact a moderator, but you couldn't in fact - PMs were also blocked.