Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 259

crocuz:
Yes, it's a strange coincidence. But believe me, I was only asking at the time because I was convinced that it was real, and the other day I was convinced of that, even though the metaquotes refute it. In general, waiting for the final verdict of the desk.
A.K. Repost Desk's answer when you get it - it's interesting to see their point of view.

crocuz:
Anyway, we're waiting for the final verdict from Desk.
and I' ve been waiting for the code you promised me

Desk answer:

We have looked at all the files you have submitted and here are our conclusions:

1. The EX4 file with thewebsite link here was created without using Market protection, this information is 100% reliable. The structure of this file does not have the additional encryption that products from Market get, That is, you created this file yourself and posted it on some forum. Marketplace security has nothing to do with it.

2. This file has version "xxx" while the latestversion of the product on the Markethas version "xxxx". This proves that you yourself gave away this EX4 file publicly. No one else but you could have put the upgraded version of the file.

3. The EX4 file with thewebsite link here was built with time protection disabled. The code was set to
    bool use_demo=false;
    at compile time. We tested this file in a debugger threaded environment and found that the use-demo parameter was false. In addition, the code has a cutoff date of 2014.04.18, the exact same date was set on the Market in version xxx, which was published 2013.04.24. Thus, the restriction in the code was removed before the file was compiled. No tampering was required, you made a mistake yourself.

4. The files posted on the forumshere was a link to the site andhere was a link to the site also have version number"XXX". But these files have already correct value of variableuse_demo=true.

5. Analysis of all the files showed that all ofthem(both posted by you on the forums and on the site(there was a link to the site) were compiled on the same computer. Recompiling on another computer would have changed the signatures, so nobody broke your file, it is the way you have presented it, having compiled it on your computer. All files have the signature of the same computer, which means that it was built by you.

Bilds 600 and up from the Market cannot be hacked purely physically, as they represent assembler code. In fact, they are DLLs which cannot be restored to source code. Not counting additional protection mechanisms that are added to the Marketplace. This is why we strongly believe in the security of all EX4 programs built on builds 600 and up.

The main conclusion is that you have uploaded these files somewhere outside the Market service and made a mistake in the verification terms. The files you have submitted have not been modified or recompiled.

My opinion: We are still 100% sure that use_demo was TRUE. Since everyone at first had excitement because the deadline expired and then everyone faded away (and we found the version on the net without protection by deadline)...personally for me it's strange.

ThePositionGetInteger()->ENUM_POSITION_PROPERTY_INTEGER ->POSITION_MAGIC

Is this the FIRST order to open a position??? Or the last one??? It is unclear how a position can have a magik, if it (the position) is the result of various trading events that have different magiks or without them... I haven't found a sensible description of it anywhere. Explain, please...

Yes, in what isPOSITION_PROFIT measured? In points? In units of the base currency??? There is no description. No description at all on the website, how to guess???

I have found time to study positions and their properties. I'm confused - if positions are opened and closed, how can I fetch the history of positions that were opened and closed by the symbol??? I want to select the entire history of positions for the symbol, and then go through the history of deals for each historical position. How can I do this? It is described everywhere how to get the history of orders and deals, but how can I get a list of positions???

YAndrey:

ThePositionGetInteger()->ENUM_POSITION_PROPERTY_INTEGER ->POSITION_MAGIC

Is this the FIRST order to open a position??? Or the last one??? It is unclear how a position can have a magik, if it (the position) is the result of various trading events that have different magiks or without them... I haven't found a sensible description of it anywhere. Explain, please...

Yes, in what isPOSITION_PROFIT measured? In points? In units of the base currency??? There is no description. No description at all on the website, how to guess???

I have found time to study positions and their properties. I'm confused - if positions are opened and closed, how can I fetch the history of positions that were opened and closed by the symbol??? I want to select the entire history of positions for the symbol, and then search the history of deals for each historical position. How can I do this? It is described everywhere how to get the history of orders and deals, but how to get the list of positions???

Read this article: MQL5 Recipes - Trade History and Library of Functions for Obtaining Position Properties >>>.

Hello! Please explain, why at a total loss on a position (consisting for example of 10 averaging trades), at closing one averaging order in the plus, in the comments writes out -40 (or any other value of loss. By the way, why at closing a profitable averaging trade appears loss) and balance falls, and the total entry point does not improve?

superprofit:
Please explain, why at a total loss on a position (consisting for example of 10 averaging trades), at closing one averaging order in the plus, in comments writes out -40 (or any other value of loss. By the way, why at closing a profitable averaging trade appears loss) and balance falls, and the total entry point does not improve?
Please give examples of trades.

barabashkakvn:
Please give examples of trades.

Buy Euro 1 lot at 1.36 and buy below 1.36 every 10 pips with a 10 pips takeaway. For example: buy 1.3590 take 1.3600 buy 1.3580 take 1.3590 and so on.

When buy trades close at 1.3550 take 1.3560 and the like, in the log there is a negative result with the comment out and the balance drops, and total entry point does not improve due to pips. Why is it so?

superprofit:

Buy Euro 1 lot at 1.36 and buy below 1.36 every 10 pips with a 10 pips takeaway. For example: buy 1.3590 take 1.3600 buy 1.3580 take 1.3590 and so on.

When buy trades close at 1.3550 take 1.3560 and the like, in the log there is a negative result with the comment out and the balance drops, and total entry point does not improve due to pips. Why so?

Take a screenshot please.

barabashkakvn:
Скриншот сделайте, пожалуйста. 

barabashkakvn:
Make a screenshot please.

We closed the sell order 10 points after the buy order, which was 10 points lower (+10 pips profit), the total position is in the red, but the idea of +10 pips to bring the position in the black in an almost standing market.

Why does it say minus in the comments?

Files:
4.jpg  334 kb