Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 22

Dimka-novitsek:

You know, I'm wildly sorry, I realized, you can't change value of variable with input modifier inside mql5-program, such variables are read-only.

Yes, but how to work with them in the usual way? Well, I'll think of something...

Create a copy of input variable and modify it.
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Переменные / Input переменные
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Переменные / Input переменные
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Переменные / Input переменные - Документация по MQL5

Thank you!!!

Are there any individual variables that can be highlighted in a different colour?

Dimka-novitsek:
Are there any individual variables that can be highlighted in a different colour?
No.

sergeev:
нет.

Pity...

Hi all. I am starting to learn mql5. I have a question - how to output the start indicator from Expert Advisor? For example, the standard task is to compare the readings of long and short МА and simultaneously display these МА on the screen in the terminal.

Please advise which direction to dig.

Lopator:

Hi all. I am starting to learn mql5. I have a question - how to output the start indicator from an EA? For example, the standard task is to compare the readings of long and short МА and simultaneously display these МА on the screen in the terminal.

Please advise which direction to dig.

Create indicator for calculations

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/798/page17#comment_291772

Put it on a chart to display.

Search the forum for articles on how to create and use indicators.

Why does PositionGetDouble(POSITION_VOLUME) return the value of an already closed position? Isn't it a glitch? That is, the position is closed and PositionGetDouble(POSITION_VOLUME) returns something greater than zero. Um...
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства позиций
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства позиций
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства позиций - Документация по MQL5

DMXX:
Why does PositionGetDouble(POSITION_VOLUME) return the value of an already closed position? Isn't it a glitch? That is, the position is closed and PositionGetDouble(POSITION_VOLUME) returns something greater than zero. Err...
Uh... PositionSelect done?

I'm trying to find out the value of one lot with SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_MARGIN_INITIAL),but the result is =0.Can you tell me what's wrong?
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте - Документация по MQL5
Reason: