Shall we discuss an expert based on coding? - page 5

MrGold166:

if it's as old as the world, what kind of artist are you algotrading to?

Knowledge and skills are different things, psychology does not give, I get nervous, it's not my thing, so the penny is hard to get with my hands

Gutman:
Knowledge and skills are different things, psychology does not help, I get nervous, it's not my thing, that's why it's hard to make a penny with my hands
Psychology is clear, it accounts for 70% of a trader's success. I am not a trader, I am a dead-end.

MrGold166:
It's just that algotrading is not a way out, it's a dead end.
Where's the way out? I'm looking for it.

MrGold166:
.... Simply, algotrading is not the answer, it is a dead end.
No need to make premature statements. Let's wait for news from the real account. The real will put everything in its place.

MrGold166:
Can you give us your vision of the market (entry and exit principles) and the MM ?

papaklass:

And what is the TP/SL ratio for codes that have stats > 65%.

use codes which gave 2/2 stats or some with 3/2 on volatility channels

220Volt:
Could you tell us your vision of the market (entry and exit principles) and MM?
MM is based on mathematics of money management and optimal share, i.e. having the probability of outcomes in the history, we add one outcome not in our direction (analog of a future loss) and then taking into account the new probability, profit factor and the maximum loss calculate the optimal share in lots, then reduce it by 30% - a loss of about 50% of the profit in the end - the weak point here is the stability of the probability, that is, if the probability falls and it can not immediately track, the entry portion is prohibitive risk.

220Volt:
Can you give us your vision of the market (entry and exit principles) and MM?
I'm too lazy, it's a lot of words.

Gutman:

papaklass:
And what is the TP/SL ratio for codes that have stats > 65%.

use codes which gave 2/2 statistics or some with 3/2 on volatility channels

What does it mean(2/2; 3/2;)? I don't see how this relates to the TP/SL ratio.

tol64:
What does it mean(2/2; 3/2;)? I don't see how this relates to the TP/SL ratio.
It was said earlier that stops and takes are in volatility channels. 2 - 2 volatility channels, 3 - 3 channels.