Shall we discuss an expert based on coding? - page 4

Gutman:
The point is that this is not the purpose - to determine the trend, etc., it simply applies to the coding algorithm, then statistics, and the surprising thing is that if you think "trend", the results of these codes are grey 50/50, but if purely by statistics, there are codes that have nothing to do with trends and generally the eyes would not enter so, and expert and statistics says ahead and takes its place, so how can I say that we are working on trends?
I hesitate to ask for a long time: who are "you"? How many of you are in the team?

Gutman:
The point is that this is not the goal - to determine the trend, etc., it is simply applied to the coding algorithm, then statistics, and the surprising thing is that if you think "trend", the results of these codes are grey 50/50, but if purely by statistics, there are codes that have nothing to do with trends and generally by eye would not enter so, but the expert and statistics says ahead and takes its place, so how can I say that we are working on trends?
Statistics and coding are not the goal, but tools to solve the problem. But the task itself has not been made clear. Coding and statistics can be performed in a few thousand variants, but the final goal - profit - will only appear after the parameters of the selection criterion, i.e. the coding condition, are meaningful. And this is the main difficulty in achieving the final goal. If you do not take into account trends, i.e. those moments of the market where you can take money, your coding will turn into a set of classification data with no real result in the form of profit.

MetaDriver:
I hesitate to ask for a long time: who is "you"? How many of you are in the team?
Two, a trader who is not interested in trends and Excel

Gutman:
(for us - delete) I would like to hear from the State moderator something on the subject, it (the transition to personality) is not against the rules of the forum?
There is no personality change, it requires at least a person, and there are two or many of you

VNIK:
Statistics and coding are not a goal, but tools for the task at hand. But the goal itself is not clearly stated. Coding and statistics can be done in a few thousand variants, but the final goal - profit - will only emerge after the parameters of the selection criterion, i.e. the coding condition, have been made meaningful. And this is the main difficulty in achieving the final goal. If you do not take into account trends, i.e. those moments of the market, where you can take money, then your coding will become a set of classification data without any real result in the form of profit.

I've tried to find out if it's a trend, but now it's over and maybe a new one has already started. Can you tell me what to use when determining the trend?

As for the time being there are two of us, I'm a trader with 10 years of trading experience, my colleague is a programmer with some experience in the market, so we help each other to reach the goal of "Let the robots work".

VNIK:

If you read the topic carefully from the beginning, you will notice that prediction was not even the question. It was about analysis by applying a large number of different tools to a pattern of several candlesticks. In fact it is a variant of the trend following trading strategy in its original design. And it is not about any prediction, especially about 49%.

You should be more careful before expressing your opinion on the subject.

You're very misguided about this method, that's why you're so angry. But nothing, after trying hundreds of other coding systems and further collecting statistics and trying to apply them, all illusion will be gone. What I wrote is a real situation with such systems, you are far from the first and far from the last who will try to Predict further market movement this way.

Gutman:

I've already tried to decide if this is a trend, but as soon as I find out, the trend is over and maybe another one has formed. Could you tell me what to use when determining the trend?

As for the time being there are two of us, I'm a trader with 10 years of trading experience, my colleague is a programmer with some experience in the market, so we help each other to reach the goal of "Let the robots work".

This is the problem of all those who are trying to make money in the stock market. They either teach them at the school of suckers (DCs) or those who came out of there tell tales about trends, Trend Is Yo Friend and other nonsense. Forget about trends and their definition, you are trying to define what does not exist. Understand what really drives the market, stick it in your teacher's **** economics and turn on your brain. Here's a video for you, don't bullshit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BwEeOyUa9w(it will make you very unhappy).
Философия трейдинга от My Trade
Философия трейдинга от My Trade
  • www.youtube.com
My Trade vs Технический Анализ Продолжение теории My-Trade смотрите здесь: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K07StZed_gs

MrGold166:
This is the problem of all those who are trying to make money on the exchange. Either the school of suckers (DCs) are being hammered, or those who came out of there are telling tales about trends, Trend is yo Friend and other nonsense on forums. Forget about trends and their definition, you are trying to define something that does not exist. Understand what really drives the market, stick it in your teacher's **** economics and turn on your brain. Here's a video for you, don't do nonsense: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BwEeOyUa9w(it will upset you greatly).
I watched 30% of the video, I don't want to go further, nothing new, everything is as old as the world, and it is full of profanity. The guy had a realization in 2008 and now he wants to teach everybody? Nonsense, I have been in the markets since 2002 and I have seen and heard a lot, I am not going to teach anyone, but my experience and it works, while here I wanted to discuss the specific model of algotrading and its shortcomings.

MrGold166:
This is the problem of all those who are trying to make money on the exchange. Either the school of suckers (DCs) are being hammered, or those who came out of there are telling tales about trends, Trend is yo Friend and other nonsense on forums. Forget about trends and their definition, you are trying to define something that does not exist. Understand what really drives the market, stick it in your teacher's **** economics and turn on your brain. Here's a video for you, don't do nonsense: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BwEeOyUa9w(it will upset you greatly).
I suspect that the author of the video has not seen anything but Nikolai Marzhov ))))

220Volt:
I think the author of this video has never seen anything but Nikolai Marzhov ))))

Actually, it's the 2008 LSI runner-up. With 50,000 he made 3,000 bucks.

Gutman:
I watched 30% of the video, I don't want to go further, nothing new, everything is as old as the world, and it's full of profanity. The guy had a realization in 2008 and now he wants to teach everybody? I've been in the markets since 2002 and I've seen and listened to a lot.

If it's as old as the world, why are you an alt-trader?