Transition of positions after 0:00 when the bank is operating. How to identify? Need help from the hall. - page 6

notused:

So I wouldn't be too dramatic about ROLLOVER, although there is a small glitch.

Here's another small nuance of "small glitch": trailing stop operation breaks, because profit of position is reset. If it can still be traced programmatically, then those who trade manually and use embedded trailing stop face the obvious inconvenience.

notused:

You have not yet traded on Quik - on the futures market the opening price is only until the end of the session in the order history, on stocks it is always there, but if you short, then the price is set at the market opening price for the next day. And there is no order history at all, only the broker sends us a report by e-mail.

So, I wouldn't be too dramatic about ROLLOVER, although it has some small glitch. And the "Balance" indicator is bad for the investor's health...

If you use the demo, then why look at the money, the main thing that pictures more coloring was, and kodobayz poobilniye, money damage --- mood spoil!

Futures are derivatives, derivatives, calculated recalculated, financed, etc.! Oh, to make the money disappear more easily in a futures fund, especially in a multi-pair arbitrage, with great leverage, closer to forex. Well, that's what exchange clearing is for, to LEAVE losses from the client and RECORD the exchange's RECOMMENDATIONS.

In 4 I can see pose to the end, and in 5 HISTORY and JOURNAL all sprinkled without a loss and trace of it, CLASS, delight DILLING, and applause of the owners of the BROKER!

Maybe I'm wasting my time here, the guys have a steady paycheck, bonus salaries.

Lizar:
Here's another small "little glitch": trailing stop operation crashes, because the profit of the position is reset. If this can still be traced programmatically, then for those who trade manually and use built-in trailing stop, there is a clear inconvenience.
I don't argue that the "rollover" is somewhat inconvenient both programmatically and for manual trading. But in MT you can at least know the initial opening price of an aggregate position.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы - Документация по MQL5

notused:
I don't dispute that "rollover" is somewhat inconvenient both programmatically and for manual trading. But in MT at least the initial opening price of an aggregate position can be found out.

I agree, you can find it out, but you may win or lose on the demo, it does not matter, and considering that in Europe at 00 Moscow time it is only 21, and let alone America, the pairs may move on the American news.

I don't see any profit or loss, I don't know why. Why do I need to look through the logs at open positions, WHERE OPEN AND SPEAKING OF THE MOST IMPORTANT! And so much information has to be filtered, and then count every day as you re-closed, I did not ask robots how they looked at the reopening and the new spread for example 0.0004 on crosses, 40 dollars per lot (like bullshit, more plummeting).

And in ALPHA they transfer everyone from their old platform to the new MT5 without any hesitation, the dealing is happy! They are happy about it! Googol will sooner or later reveal all the charm, there is no tweaking there ;-)

Maybe I shouldn't have done so ....

VBAG:
Of course, without swaps and commission. Attached is a demo account for bashing on Alpha.

O BABIES! So you didn't say RIGHT ! That in order to view the LISTS on rollovers you have to select in menu 1) - HISTORY exactly!!! only ! 2) DEVICES and then you will see the write-offs on rollovers!!!!

And when selecting!!! ORDER and DELIVERY menu you will simply not see anything written off!

Very clever.

In the history setup menu I select the universal with maximum information line ORDER AND CONTRACTIONS and ..... see nothing, where is the logic?

I open a separate line for deals

all is visible.

I go further to Orders

I see nothing!

Continue to the ORDERS AND CONTRACTS page.

I see NOTHING again!!!

where is the logic of the menu, selecting a larger item of information to see nothing?! And how many more of these unknowable settings, whether a woman wrote the MENU, the task is easier to choose ;-)

SKIER:

I agree, you can find it out, but you may win or lose on the demo, it does not matter, and considering that in Moscow at 00 in Europe, only 21, and not a mention about America, pairs may move on the American news.

I don't see any profit or loss, I don't know why. Why do I need to look through the logs at open positions, WHERE OPENNESS AND DESCRIPTION OF THE MOST IMPORTANT! And so much information has to be filtered, and then count every day as you re-closed, I did not ask robots how they looked at the reopening and the new spread for example 0.0004 on crosses, 40 dollars per lot (like bullshit, more plummeting).

And in ALPHA they transfer everyone from their old platform to the new MT5 without any hesitation, the dealing is happy! They are happy about it! Googol will sooner or later reveal all the charm, there is no tweaking there ;-)

Maybe I shouldn't have done so ....

1. I foresaw a similar situation about two years ago. True, there was no talk of rollovers then.

Then I figured that the work of a trader changing positions in the negative zone will be a gold mine for brokerage companies and banks.

At that time I hinted to developers that there is another way (maybe logically wrong) - not to fix the result, and to recalculate the opening price with this result. So, for example, does Forex Club in its R2.

2. If this is the only way we trade, the mechanism should work clearly. When we get rollover, we cannot normally define who owes what to whom.

If you start to change the position in the negative zone, you may feel all the charm of MT5.

ALPHA may pursue such a policy, half of his clients will run away and that's it.

SKIER:

OH, PETERS! So you didn't say it RIGHT ! That to see the LISTS at rollovers need in the menu 1) - HISTORY choose exactly!!! only ! 2) DEVICES and then you will see the ROLLOWERS' write-offs!!!!

In manual mode I always only review trades. I prefer to process order history with a script.

SKIER:

O BABIES! So you didn't say RIGHT ! That in order to view the LISTS on rollovers you have to select in menu 1) - HISTORY exactly!!! only ! 2) DEVICES and then you will see the write-offs on rollovers!!!!

And when selecting!!! ORDER and DELIVERY menu you will simply not see anything written off!

Very clever.

In the history setup menu I select the universal with maximum information line ORDER AND CONTRACTIONS and ..... see nothing, where is the logic?

I open a separate line for deals

all is visible.

I go further to Orders

I see nothing!

I keep going to ORDERS AND CONTRACTS

I see NOTHING again!!!

where is the logic of the menu, selecting a larger item of information to see nothing?! And how many more of these settings do not know, whether a woman wrote the MENU, the task is easier to choose ;-)

If you have any comments and suggestions, please write a request to Service Desk.
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
  • www.mql5.com
Ваше сообщение сразу станет доступно нашим отделам тестирования, технической поддержки и разработчикам торговой платформы.

Rosh:
If you have any comments and suggestions, write a request to Service Desk, please.

Oh and I didn't know that in some DILLINGS in MT5 there are no ROLLERS and old open positions are not erased!!!! I thought it was a feature of the platform but it turns out DILLING!!!!

Maybe I'm wrong, and as soon as they open a working account everything will appear again, but if not, I will run away from ALFIA immediately and tell my friends and acquaintances that I have to run from ALFIA and VTB to another dealing!

ROLLOWER is a pure trader'S ADVERTISEMENT to increase income and to REDUCE trader's ERRORS, small, but MONEY!

At ROLLOVER, you can't even see from which position you are CLOSED and overwritten with your PROFIT or LOSS!!! You are totally disoriented when ADDING or subtracting lots from a position if you do not set TAKE PROFITS or STOPS!!!

Arbitrage trading or hedging is not very useful with Take Profits or Stops, hence the total confusion!

Exit 1. There should be a graph with the RESULT of the LAST LOST position of the instrument, I will not even mention money - I can calculate it on the ACCOUNTS CALCULATOR if the broker deletes it purposely! But would be happy to see the Gains or DECREASE without distortions from entering the POSITION!

( The foolishness of over-entering the pens before 00 o'clock is AMAZING! ) spread loss, loss of profitable positions during market moves, erasing Entry Points, DEALING will be just happy, he will set you a REQUOTE on gold as well: NO QUOTATIONS (about ALPHA) !!! So be happy about REQUOTE at 00 o'clock, I know that there are ROLLOWERS in VTB too.

2. But have developers ever thought of the idea that the deals history or all money and news pane should not stretch with hands, and how to open or collapse charts in one movement, we mostly work with money, and they need to track them easily and informationally!

I wanted to see how usual in trading programs VERSION in MENU, in Help? And there she is not, the creators of course know where to look, maybe I will be able to!

P.S..

(Someone here in the heart that someone wrote something about sprinkling ashes from yours, the site is YOURS! You're asking for yourself, so take it with dignity and on business. Work Takaya!!! )

Why? Is the rollover problem still unsolved?

Searched on the web and on the forum for a solution to the problem and didn't find one!

Maybe I didn't look hard enough? If so, poke me where to look, please...

Well, nobody poked me anywhere.

I had to invent it myself.

So.

At 23:50, if my Expert Advisor works by open or close, I switch to processing of each tick.

If the expert works by ticks, I do not need to go anywhere.)

At the first tick after 23:50, I forcibly close the position.

(I tried to close not at 23:50, but later, but ran into a situation when I set the closing for 23:56, and from 23:56 to 00:00 has not come a single tick.

The rollover kicked in and it all went to shit!..! (Just in case, I took 23:50 with reserve - for 10 minutes at least one tick would come!)

I remember all parameters of a position - was it a buy or sell position, stoploss, takeprofit, etc.....

Up to 00:00:00 I prohibit opening of positions.

After 00:00, at the first passing tick I forcefully open a position in the same direction as it was, with all attributes of a position closed at 23:50 +.

In this way I bypass the rollover.

As a rule I lose more than on rollover, but at least I have a normal position continuation.

Couldn't think of anything else....

The only problem on Friday is that the market opens at 01:00 on Monday.

But I decided not to open position at Monday night, because different "cataclysms" often happen - gaps, reversals and other stuff.

I simply close my position on Friday and that is all. I do the same on holidays.

PS. I think the lack of position data transfer with rollover is cheating. I will deal with it through the AFD. If anything, we can complain to the Central Bank.

They do not take much pity on forex dealers there.

Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - MetaTrader 5
Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Торговая деятельность в платформе связана с формированием и отсылкой рыночных и отложенных ордеров для исполнения брокером, а также с управлением текущими позициями путем их модификации или закрытия. Платформа позволяет удобно просматривать торговую историю на счете, настраивать оповещения о событиях на рынке и многое другое. Открытие позиций...