Automated Trading Championship 2011 - Rules - page 15

Urain:

Last year, Renat explained that EAs that did not show any profit (over a 9 month period, in the tester) would not be allowed to participate, so as not to load the servers with junk. (I did not reproduce it verbatim, but it corresponds to what I mean).

So it is all about the end result as I understand it.

Is the working drawdown regulated by any rules?

Interesting:

So we are talking about the end result as I understand it.

Is the working drawdown regulated by any rules?

If by the end of the technical test, after all trades have been closed, the deposit will be more than $9000 (with the initial $10000), it means that the condition of minimum profitability has been passed.

The drawdown is not considered. The condition of minimal profit/loss is only used against Expert Advisors that are obviously bad.

As has already been discussed many times, no examples of exceptions are accepted.

Renat:

If by the end of the technical test after closing all trades the deposit will be more than 9000$ (at initial 10000$), it means that the condition of minimal profitability is passed.

The drawdown is not taken into account. The condition of minimal profit/loss is only used against Expert Advisors that are known to be bad.

As already discussed many times, no exceptions are accepted.

So I understood correctly - final balance of test should be more than 9000$, in extreme case equal (but not less).