Public discussion of the formula for calculating the cost of resources in the MQL5 Cloud Network - page 36

Interesting:

1. There is nothing wrong with the promotion of the platform. The problems are in CUHHONY-type dileins, and those brokers who can't provide normal technical support for the new platform.

2) Any normal broker, that connects MT5 with automated trading will cut the profits at a cosmic speed (with the right organization of the trade of course).

Have you noticed that you are contradicting yourself? In your opinion, all the dealing rooms are kitchens and there isn't a single normal one in the whole world that would be interested in making a profit using the MT5 platform?

Andrei01:

1. ... It is therefore unclear what the point of not doing it is.

The point is in the laws of stock trading. For example: FIFONFA 2-43(b). MT4 is sharpened for forex. MT5 is designed with stock exchanges in mind. If MT5 implements MT4 scheme, then MT5 will not be allowed to stock exchanges. Full stop. Point.
NFA Compliance Rule 2-43 Q & A
  • www.nfa.futures.org
NFA has received a number of inquiries regarding the application of new NFA Compliance Rule 2-43. This Q & A answers the most common questions. Q. Section (a)(1)(i) of the rule provides an exception from the prohibition on price adjustments where the adjustment is favorable to the customer and is done as part of the settlement of a customer...

Lizar:
The meaning is embedded in the laws of stock trading. For example: FIFONFA 2-43(b). MT4 is sharpened for Forex. MT5 is designed with stock exchanges in mind. If MT5 implements MT4 scheme, then MT5 will not be allowed to stock exchanges. Full stop. Point.
You do not understand what we are talking about. The platform consists of two parts - the terminal and the server. If the MT5 server does not change, no one knows that the terminal implements MT4 functionality.

MrGold166:

Interesting

You got it a little wrong. At the stage of strategy development like Ilan or FxClon (two mirror strategies without indicators by the way) the presence of locks is used to confuse suckers so that they:

I'm not going to argue, but purely rhetorical question - Is it ok to call a person a "sucker" if they are making money, and it doesn't matter how?

I myself have a negative attitude towards "suckers", but I would not claim that they are ABSOLUTELY evil...

Olegts:

I know people who cannot imagine working without lots and multiple orders, which makes sense.

If on MT5 you could place several TP or SL on one position with partial closing of that position, it would be similar to MT4, but on MT5 you need to re-set all the stops and TP's. If you are using robot then no problem, but it's really inconvenient using your hands. Sorry to be off-topic, but this is why people don't want to switch from old to new.

Please understand the possibilities of MT5 from the beginning.

When you add or cut (manually of course), or simply put, when you place a new order with an existing position, the take and stop position is automatically copied into the order window, so you can simply leave it as is or change it.

In fact, adding is just a matter of 2 or 3 button clicks. If you are satisfied with the lot of the previous order, then two clicks [new order]-->[type], and that's it, the order is gone.

Andrei01:
Have you noticed that you are contradicting yourself? In your opinion, all dealing companies are kitchens and there isn't a single normal one in the whole world that would be interested in making a profit with the MT5 platform?

Why not, InstaForex doesn't count anymore? Now try to convince me to switch from MT4 to MT5, even assuming the trading conditions are exactly the same.

Besides you have to take into account that the new platform costs money (what kind of money) + you need people and technical resources to support it.

Coming back to Alpari - an undoubtedly serious dealer, but they are still not able to support the new platform properly.

Interesting:

Why not, InstaForex doesn't count anymore? Now try to convince me to switch from MT4 to MT5, even assuming the trading conditions are exactly the same.

Besides you have to take into account that the new platform costs money (what kind of money) + you need people and technical resources to support it.

Going back to Alpari - undoubtedly a serious dealer, but they still can't support the new platform properly.

What does it mean? :O

joo:
What does that mean? :O
Can I share my idea of what it means (moreover, I'd like to underline the unclear places)? Actually, we got carried away with the subject, this thread is aboutMQL5 Cloud Network.
Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Заработать деньги, продавая мощности своего компьютера для сети распределенных вычислений MQL5 Cloud Network

Interesting:

1. I didn't call it a BANK, but several of my acquaintances trade there quite successfully and are happy with everything.

2. When they at least load a normal story and provide support, then they will be able to say that it is "raw". I don't see any broker who gives good support at least for demo trading.

Of course comparing with MT4 we can say "the platform is DARK", but remember how many years the 4-Company has existed.

PS

In fact, you can trade on the platform, at least in Forex. The only question is on what terms and how much it will cost the broker.

Trading part has long been running and debugged, the finalization of the MT5 platform at the moment concerns only autotrading, a tester, the programming language and similar trading-related frills.

I don't know what the opinion of Alpari's representative is based on, but MQ's policy to improve the platform on the fly creates the impression of a permanent beta. At least for the readers of the forum.

Although the platform has long been ready, but its release was imperceptible, without any fireworks and chants. That's why most people think it's still in beta.

Maybe we should rename it MT6 and celebrate the release once again?

Urain:

Maybe we should rename it MT6 and celebrate the release again.

1. I am personally interested in auto-trading, and I don't think I am the only one. The same VTB24 has upset a lot of people by refusing mechanisation.

2. What about the new builds is really not a good situation, but if you think about it it's nothing compared to the disgusting support in many brokerage companies.

Not MT6 is the future, we are waiting for it in 4 years (with the start of testing in 2 years).