Public discussion of the formula for calculating the cost of resources in the MQL5 Cloud Network - page 23

Kaur:
Thanks for the link... So is this the only way (it will be) now? Is there no way to find out the PR locally?
I don't know exactly, but I don't see any reason not to see this column in the manager.

Olimp:
When is the full-fledged cloud launch coming?

Front page 2011.06.07 22:33

Renat:

...For the next couple of months, the MQL5 Cloud Network will be operating in the public test mode...

The market is promised in September, the cloud will probably be there too.

Tell me, is there any money for selling resources now?

vlad_software:
Tell me, is there any income for selling resources yet?
Not yet.

I take it this is due to the uncertainty of prices?

WChas:

Thank you, I understand that very well. I mean, if there are 20-30 agents, it is much faster/more convenient to select all of them at once with the left hand, as it is used to do in most programs, and with the right hand, with the mouse on/off them. Can be added to the context menu item "Select all". A trifle, but it would be more pleasant. Hotkeys always accelerate the work and improve the interface. I have no problem turning on agents in my spare time, but when I'm at my computer I turn everything off. I've had it on your network for two days, it's the only thing I noticed immediately. For example I work for half an hour by myself, half an hour counting agents, then me again, etc. Every time with the shifter is a bit annoying. How about a button "on all" and "off all"?

Open the context menu on the group. Deactivate or delete operations will affect the whole group at once - you don't need to select anything additionally

You can look at Google Adwords as examples of how to set the price. There, the advertiser buys ads online at the best price for him/her, taking into account the advertiser's budget.

Similarly, two parameters can be entered here: the price at which the seller is willing to sell its PC resources, and the maximum price the buyer is willing to pay for a resource, taking into account the budget for one day. After the buyer sets the maximum price, the service chooses the resources for them, starting with the lowest available price. When the cheapest resources have run out, the service will start using the most expensive ones and so on until the budget for the day is exhausted.

In the end these two parameters will act in a balanced way and form a suitable price for each participant.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы - Документация по MQL5

masharov:

You can look at Google Adwords as examples of how to set the price. There, the advertiser buys ads online at the best price for him/her, taking into account the advertiser's budget.

Similarly, two parameters can be entered here: the price at which the seller is willing to sell his PC resources, and the maximum price the buyer is willing to pay for a resource given a day's budget. After the buyer sets the maximum price, the service chooses the resources for him/her, starting with the lowest available price. When the cheapest resources have run out, the service will start using the most expensive ones and so on until the budget for the day is exhausted.

In the end these two parameters will act in a balanced way and form a suitable price for each participant.

This proposal was made three months ago at https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3920/page7. But will the developers listen to it?
Публичное обсуждение формулы расчета стоимости ресурсов в MQL5 Cloud Network
Публичное обсуждение формулы расчета стоимости ресурсов в MQL5 Cloud Network
  • www.mql5.com
Публичное обсуждение формулы расчета стоимости ресурсов в MQL5 Cloud Network.

Have you ever bought an advertisement from Advords yourself?

First of all, the seller is not involved in setting the price. He only gets a fraction of the price that google unilaterally puts up during the mad race of advertiser budgets.

Second, the auction is a great way to strip the unsophisticated (which is almost everyone) advertiser in automatic mode.

Third, it is not standardized technical resources (cpu * time) that are bought there, but immediately some form of economic effect in the form of user attention, whose value varies in an extremely wide range for different categories of advertisers. Just take a look at the top keywords.

Our cloud network provides a completely standardised resource, and it is inappropriate to run "market" pricing mechanisms when selling it. The reason is that this will inevitably lead to imbalances and will most likely ruin the system through the dissatisfaction and failure of one of the parties. Even proposing new rules that explicitly complicate the system will not save the situation.

Instead, there will be "state regulation" of prices to balance supply and demand.

+ read our arguments and reasoning in the earlier comments of this thread.