Questions from a "dummy" - page 71

sergey1294:
I think there are no other ways to use the same data by different Expert Advisors, scripts and indicators
There is another way: write data to file - read from file by different programs. However, I don't know if this method is relevant to the question.

Yedelkin:
There is another way: write data to file - read from file by different programs. However, I don't know if this method has any relation to this question.

Task: Create a complex object of some kind. For example, let it be a neural network.

1. this object should work in a separate thread.

Create it as an Expert Advisor ---- and attach it to the chart. It will work in a separate thread.

2. How can I send data to this object for filling (GET methods) or processing (SET methods), e.g., an array of structures?

It can be done with the help of a file.

But you can also pass it directly by reference. Everything will happen very quickly.

But I can't connect to already working Expert Advisor through #import , but it creates another copy of the Object.

PS// I posted a wish in the "Wishes for MT5" branch. Maybe they will do it. But for now I have to work only through files.

It's important for me to have a program written in MQL5 and without any third-party DLLs.

PSPS// in case of DLL. It says there, that another DLL copy is not loaded, but a connection to an already loaded DLL is made from another window or even a parallel running terminal.

Why not do the same for MQL5 libraries?

rlx:

Task: Create a complex object of some kind. For example, let it be a neural network.

1. this object has to work in a separate thread.

Create an Expert Advisor at ---- and put it on a chart. It works in a separate thread.

2. How to pass data to this object for filling (GET methods) or processing (SET methods), for example, an array of structures?

You can do it via a file.

But it can be transferred directly by reference. Everything will be very fast.

But I can't connect to already working Expert Advisor through #import , but it creates another copy of the Object.

PS// I posted a wish in the "Wishes for MT5" branch. Maybe they will do it. But for now I have to work only through files.

It's important for me to have a program written in MQL5 and without any third-party DLLs.

PSPS// in case of DLL. It says there, that another DLL copy is not loaded, but a connection to an already loaded DLL is made from another window or even a parallel running terminal.

Why not make the same option for MQL5 libraries

Maybe this article will help you in solving your problem of parallel computing in MetaTrader 5 using the built-in tools

sergey1294:
Maybe this article will help you in solving your problem Parallel calculations in MetaTrader 5 by internal means

Thank you. Read it.

Data exchange.

Between GM and VM you can transfer information in any of 3 ways:

• global terminal variables;
  • files;
  • indicator buffers.

For my purposes, only files are suitable.

I, on the other hand, propose that there should be a 4th type of interaction --- directly.

rlx:

Thank you. I read it.

What I'm suggesting is that there should be a 4th type of interaction --- direct.

I agree, such proposals have already been made. So let's hope something will appear, MQL5 is rapidly developing. I've already implemented a lot of user suggestions since the launch of the terminal in the public domain.

rlx:

Thank you. I read it.

What I'm suggesting is that there should be a 4th type of interaction --- direct.

Directly only with dll, because mql doesn't work with addresses.

Urain:
Directly only with dll, because mql doesn't work with addresses.

That's what I'm talking about - the need to implement all these features in MQL.

For example if I write all this stuff in DLL in C++, I won't be able to take part in the Championship.

I've already got used to MQL.

So I will use files and other detours for now.

rlx:

That's what I'm talking about - the need to implement all these features in MQL.

For example if I write all this stuff in DLL in C++, I won't be able to take part in the Championship.

I've already got used to MQL.

So for the time being I will use files and other detours.

I believe the example of the Championship is not significant. What other EAs will be communicating with?

I think it may be appropriate to place such EAs in the Market.

PS

But I am not sure that this will be implemented, because then so many things will have to implement (and provide) that the developers will not think too much.

The TimeDaylightSavings() function returns the daylight saving time correction in seconds if daylight saving time has been changed. Depends on the time settings on the user's computer.

---

How do I know if daylight saving time has been changed without changing the time settings on my operating system?

How in the visualisation tester can I include the price visible to Ask ?