Questions from a "dummy" - page 3

If you enter the numbers in reverse order, you get it right.

strelec:
If you enter the numbers in reverse order, you get it right.

Then it makes sense...:)

Can you tell me which companies apart from Alpari have the Depth of Market?

And everywhere you go you read text like this:

The stock market monitor is available.

- This allows you to see real exchange volumes, and therefore be aware of the real market sentiment at the moment.

I have installed the platform, the market depth does not work.

strelec:
I type it in, press F6 - no reaction. Thanks anyway. I got the same number 13106303 by classical Excel conversion technique. But my Expert Advisor is not trading at the time I need it. Perhaps, the developers should give me the answer.

Doesn't the description in the article match the current behaviour?

To do this, let's optimize the Expert Advisor by the "Bad hours" parameter of the "IntradayTimeFilter" signal. The "Bad hours" parameter is a bitmap of 24 bits in size (by the number of hours in a day). Each bit of the bitmask uniquely corresponds to one of the hours in the 24-hour clock(the bit number in the mask and the hour number in the clock coincide).

As a result of the parameter optimisation, the result is the number 11 665 415. To understand what it means, let's express it in binary form:

101100100000000000000111 - i.e. the numbers of "bad" hours are 0, 1, 2, 17, 20, 21 and 23.

pusheax:
Can you tell me which brokerage firms apart from Alpari have the Depth of Market?

And everywhere you go you read text like this:

The stock market monitor is available.

- This allows you to see real exchange volumes, and therefore be aware of the real market sentiment at the moment.

I put the platform, the market depth does not work.

How do you know it does not work? Have you contacted the broker's support, what do they say?

Interesting:
How do you know it doesn't work? Have you contacted the broker's support and what do they say?

With the function:

boolMarketBookAdd(
string symbol// symbol

);

I haven't contacted the helpdesk, what's the point?

Rosh:

As a result of the parameter optimisation, the result is the number 11,665,415. To understand what this means, let's express it in binary form:

10110010000000000111 - that is, the numbers of "bad" clocks are 0, 1, 2, 17, 20, 21 and 23.

But where is it written in the documentation that the numbering is from right to left and why exactly?

pusheax:

Using the function:

boolMarketBookAdd(
string symbol// symbol

);

I haven't contacted the helpdesk, what's the point?

Then I only know about Alpari. They seem to have a market from Currenex (as I remember only for currencies).

The broker who is friendly with Currenex, you can try to ask their support team. Nord FX and Broco seem to work with Currenex, I can't say for the rest.

Interesting:

Then I only know about Alpari. They seem to have a Currenex tumbler (as I remember only for currencies).

You can try to contact the support team of those brokers who are friendly with Currenex. The brokerage firm Nord FX and Broco seem to work with Currenex, for others I can not say.

I have tried it in Nord FX, the Depth of Market does not work.

Although on the site they also wrote: Depth of Market - for work in exchange markets.

pusheax:
I tried to use Nord FX, the Deposits Depot does not work and for some reason I cannot select the deposit size during registration and it returns 0.

I decided to talk to their online support, not at all aware of what STACK OF PRICES is :). When I explained on my fingers what I mean, they advised me to write to support@nordfx.com.

The deposit is 0 may be if you create a real account, as an option bug in registering a demo.

PS

I sent an email, let's see what will come in reply.