Questions from a "dummy" - page 72

abeiks:

How in the visualisation tester can I include the price visible to Ask ?

in the expert set the ChartSetInteger property required

sergeev:
set the required ChartSetInteger property in Expert

Thank you, I will try.

Is there any way to check if a class has been declared? In other words, if the MQL wizard in the EA has created a class to work with MACD, can the other plug-in library know that a class to work with MACD has been declared in the EA?

I have an EA based on MACD made by MQL Wizard.

Which library function should I call inside the OnTick event to get the MACD value on the previous bar? This is to call later Print(MACD)

sergeev:
set the required ChartSetInteger property in the Expert Advisor

Maybe has anyone got aready piece of code for Ask price (the same way as Bid priceis displayed there ) in the visualization tester?I can' t find the exampleand I do not know how to to make.

abeiks:

Maybe does anyone have a piece of codeready so that in the visualisation tester you can see the Ask price (the same way as the Bid priceis displayed there )?I can' t find an exampleand I do not know how to to make.

tester.tpl with the right settings to help you

stringo:
A tester.tpl with the right settings to help you
I can't find tester.tpl template. I only see ADX.tpl, BollingerBands.tpl, DiNapoli.tpl, Momentum.tpl and that's it. Or did I get something wrong?

abeiks:
I can't find the tester.tpl template.
It needs to be created.

masharov:

I have an EA based on MACD made by MQL Wizard.

Which library function should I call inside the OnTick event to get the MACD value on the previous bar? This is needed to call the Print(MACD).

Unfortunately, this function does not exist. Well, actually it is available but in the protected area.

alexvd:
It needs to be created.

I made a template with Ask price added, saved it under the name "tester". I am running the visual tester... I don't understand how to add this "tester" template to the chart, because I don't see "load template" option in the visual tester.